Blotchy Skin / Uneven Skin Tone

Acid

yes
Reaction score
some patches of my skin ( mostly my t-zone) it gets reddish from time to time
what products are REALLY amazing for evening out skin-tone?

i dont mean make-up by the way

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 4th, 2004 - 4:39 pm
some patches of my skin ( mostly my t-zone) it gets reddish from time to time
what products are REALLY amazing for evening out skin-tone?

i dont mean make-up by the way
I used to have some red scars b/w my brows from acne but putting nozema on my forehead at night lightened them so you can't see them anymore.

maybe Dermalogica Skin Brightening System?

skin condition: uneven skin pigmentation
Restore skin’s healthy glow while balancing pigmentation and protecting against future discoloration. Three Hydroquinone-free formulas work synergistically to provide a maximum benefit. Includes Daily Microfoliant®, Day Bright SPF15 and Night Bright. These three Hydroquinone-free formulas all contain our synergistic Brightening Complex and provide maximum benefit when used as a daily regimen. Use day and night for 8-10 weeks to achieve visible results. Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised.

how it works:
Night Bright™ is an intensive night treatment with a maximum-strength dose of our Brightening Complex.
Day Bright™ SPF15 brightens, illuminates and protects skin during the day with Brightening Complex, Vitamin C and optical illuminators.
Daily Microfoliant® is a rice-based enzyme powder that microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin smoother and brighter.

Sisley's Rosewater toner has really helped even out my reddness in my skin!!

oh, and Neugrogena Visible Even Moisturizer SPF15

thanks everybody!
im gonna go to my doctor first (as drugs are free here) even though he hates me because i always ask for real non-urgent things :lol:

but if all else fails i'll try what u guys wrote :wink:

Originally posted by beginner@Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:29 pm
how about a paper bag?
i think you misunderstand that if you want to try and be bitchy you have to better than the other person

ie: better looking.....in which case no
or......designs better shoes.......in which case no

:wink: say hi to sandra and lucy from me :kiss:

Originally posted by Acid+Jan 6th, 2004 - 12:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Jan 6th, 2004 - 12:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-beginner@Jan 6th, 2004 - 3:29 pm
how about a paper bag?
i think you misunderstand that if you want to try and be bitchy you have to better than the other person

ie: better looking.....in which case no
or......designs better shoes.......in which case no

:wink: say hi to sandra and lucy from me :kiss: [/b][/quote]
will do darling.x

can we please stay on topic and leave comments such as "use a paper bag" away from this thread!!!! :angry:

thank you :flower:

okay i got something new on a tip and had the hardest time finding it once i wanted it at health food stores (where you can get it other than online), I read about it in allure... egyptian magic.... it is great and i think it helps with skin redness patches etc....

http://www.rubber-ducky.com/egyptianmagiccream.html

Egyptian Magic, a healing balm used by everyone from recovering surgery patients to pop divas (Madonna won't leave home without it), is one of those hokey miracle cures that actually works. Just how hokey, you ask? Well, check out the Website, where CEO Lord-Pharaoh ImHotep-AmonRa proclaims, "There is a dream out there with your name on it ... Divine law peace unto you." We don't know about that, but his earthlier claim -- that the product cures all sorts of skin ailments -- certainly seems true. Applied regularly, it promotes healing and prevents scarring (of the physical variety only, alas).

huge sense of humour obviously??? oh and i forgot that everything else on the site is so serious!!! ha ha

Originally posted by beginner@Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:07 am
huge sense of humour obviously??? oh and i forgot that everything else on the site is so serious!!! ha ha
that was a mean comment not a funny one...

Originally posted by beginner@Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:07 pm
not everything on this board is meant to be funny. this goes for someone asking for advice in a specific area...
ur comment was in no way appropriate and has nothing to do with humour.
thank you for respecting our rules and regulations :flower:

My doctor actually told me to 'wear a paper-bag' when my skin was stripped off by hydrochloric acid (it's all back now :woot: )...I told him that my taxes pay his wages and he better get doing something el pronto :innocent:

My brother had quite blotchy skin in his late teens but it evened out by the time he was twenty. If you can't last that long it's best to see a dermatologist - a large number of products don't actually work and a doctor is one of the few people who can tell you what is actually medically proven to work...

I have this to, celtic blood :wink:. Some ugly make up man said I have a gentic fault, I think he got mixed up as his genes wern't so hot haha.
Anyway im going to get some of these surgestions, and hopefully ill be even :smile:

Originally posted by tgp@Jan 4th, 2004 - 9:23 pm
Idealist from Lauder
I second Idealist, Sean :wink:

Idealist
Skin Refinisher

Reveal your ideal skin. Unbelievably soft and smooth to the touch. Incredibly clear and even-toned.

With Idealist, silky-smooth skin is just the beginning. Exclusive non-acid formula takes care of all skin's little problems--pores, flakiness, redness, fine lines.

Continuously speeds skin's own shedding cycle so lazy, dulling cells don't clutter skin's surface. Instantly creates an overall even tone.

Winner of numerous national and international awards, and a favorite of beauty editors everywhere.

g_es1FEM_lg.jpg

yeh..idealist is startin to work for me, after 1 week of using it. it's calming down my irritated skin, making the texture incredible and soft.
shame that it's so pricy :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->