Blotchy Skin / Uneven Skin Tone

Blotchy Skin / Uneven Skintone

I hate my skin sometimes.
I have oily, blotchy skin.

Ocassionaly I will breakout, but not often, I just have this blotchy'ness. Ugh, Gross.

I use a Astara Blue Flame mask sometimes will Im soaking in the bath.
Is there anything out there that "evens" out skin tones?

Besides laser surgury.

Makeup evens it out, but I dont wear it on a daily basis.

Before make up:
nononono.jpg

After makeup:
noyesno.jpg

It doesn't look too bad to me ...

Have you talked to a dermatologist ... do you perhaps have mild rosacea or something similar?

fashionista-ta said:
It doesn't look too bad to me ...

Have you talked to a dermatologist ... do you perhaps have mild rosacea or something similar?

Im going in on Friday, so I'll find out.

Eek, Is it curable?

I don't think rosacea is ... Princess Diana & alot of other people with similar heritage had/have it ... it's what gives alot of people rosy cheeks. I think it's treatable tho ... Just wait n see what the dr sez B)

I think your skin looks great!

You might want to give Shu Uemura's Cleansing oil light a try. I found that not only did it even out my skin but it made it less oily. :flower:

Well.

I rubbed vitamin E on it, dunno if that was fatal or not.
But....after a while it actually slightly evened out my skin tone.

Is it the oilyness thats making it blotchy?

Your skin looks perfect to me!

It doesn't look like rosacea but you never know. Does it sting abit? Is it dry-ish?

I used a great gel for my rosacea and it nearly all went away but mine was much worse than yours. I stoped using it and have it all again....but worse.

Good luck :flower:

Lady Panties said:
Your skin looks perfect to me!

It doesn't look like rosacea but you never know. Does it sting abit? Is it dry-ish?

I used a great gel for my rosacea and it nearly all went away but mine was much worse than yours. I stoped using it and have it all again....but worse.

Good luck :flower:

What was that "great gel" if I may ask. Haha.

I think I might get some retin-a, but I dont want something too harsh.
If you use something too harsh it actually instigates it, correct?

Retin A....don't even think about that one.

The 'great gel' was rosacx or something, it's by prescription only.

Go to your GP or Derm, if it is rosaca you may just have to stop eating chilli and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new love: Bliss Sleeping Peel Cleansing Cream! Makes my skin look/feel great! Highly recommended :flower:

When you go to your dermatoligist, ask him/her about Nicomide. It is a perscription vitamin that helps to clear up redness in your skin. I had your same problem, and not my skin is great.

blotchy skin plz help

so the last week was very stressful and i wasn't in a good mood, also didn't drink enough and ate unhealty. i got some spots which are now gone but still my skin is blotchy and i so hate that. on friday i am going to vienna and i don't want to be my skin so ugly at that time so does anyone have a suggestion how i can quickly fix this problem? :cry:

uneven skintone

grrr,ive been havin bad skin now for about 2 years,like mild acne and patchy and all,and about a month ago now i went to the doctors and he gave me some stuff to put on the spots,and they have gone down now,nearly unnoticeable.But my skin is just awful,not the spots,but it is just so patchy and blotchy and horrible,i put foundation on and by the end of the day its gone blotchy on my cheeks and forehead,and i have aabout 1000 blackheads on and arond my nose,and i just hate it! its getting me so down,i thoght wen i got back fm the doctors i wouldnt have to wear makeup agen cus my skin wud b so clear,but the spots have gone and my ugly patchy skin is still there!!!At the moment im not using much on my skin,all im doing it using my acne stuff morning and night,and when i get home i wipe my face over with babywipes,and i splash it with cold water before i go to bed and when i wake up.I also use a Egg white face mask about once a week,i usually use Nivea Visage cleansing,toning and revitalising face whipes but i ran out and havnt had the money to get no recently.IS there anything i can use on my skin to even out my skintone and just make my skin look nice?!?! i cant stand my skin like this for much longer :'(

my facial person taught me to dilute juice of a third lime in 2 gallons of water in a small tub, and splash 20 times every night after you finish cleaning your face. afterwards, splash with water just 3 times. this is the best alpha-hydroxy action for your face because it is all natural and cheap. it really gets your face fresh looking within a few days. the only thing is if you have a tan you don't want to go away, then don't try this because this trick will get rid of some dead cells and reveal new ones.

I broke out a few days ago and this mask I made really helped...

Plain organic yoghurt mixed with the juice of a freeshly squeezed lemon and yeast - leave on until dry. This really helped my skin.

blotchy skin

hey, i was hoping someone could help me out - I am asian, and recently started to develop mild pinkish-red spots on my cheeks, making my normally clear skin very blotchy and ruddy-looking. does anyone know of any face washes or something i could use to clear up my skin? thanks!

bad skin

i dont mean bad skin as in acne, but just "bad". basically i feel that i have the skin of a 40 year old (i'm 16) :blink:. i have all of these random blotches of red and other discolorations. I

t's not caused from dead skin because i exfoliate, and i dont smoke or drink alcohol, so the only thing that i can think of would be poor diet, or maybe dehydration. It's not like i have a terrible diet, but i guess it could be the lack of a certain something that i need. what foods would help improve my skin?

It still baffles me because i see many people my age who treat their skin so terribly, have poor diets, and smoke and drink yet have beautiful skin while i take really good care of my skin and it looks really bad :cry:. i guess that they'll regret that later. . .

So if anyone could give me advice that would be great.

hello!!!
not sunbathing too much, drinking lots of water, sleeping well, eating fruits and vegetables and fish is very good for your skin and your body in general.
also cleaning your skin with a foam cleanser each morning when you wake up and also at nights, then applying a nice moisturiser for your age
another thing very important is to wear products that are for your age and your kind of skin, so you should ask someone to look at your skin and advise you.
because having facials and peelings is good but you also have to be careful no to do them very often and keep an eye in the products you use
and another thing i forget is that stress and nervous and beeing tired makes your skin look tired also.
but dont worry go to a pharmacy or to the doctor and ask for advise i am sure they will help you!
good luck!

i hope i help you in some way:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->