Blumarine S/S 2007: Suvi Koponen, Bette Franke & Agyness Deyn

The new ad looks better than last season's one. I like it!

Suvi has never interested me, but this looks great.

The more I look at this, the more I love it. :crush: At first I thought it was like everything falling down, and now I've finally spotted the carousel!

aah... exquisite.
I can't wait to see these in print. :wub:

The Blu Girl BLumarine ads in the s/s 07 thread is from a/w 06 as it was already mentioned in that same thread, so I wonder if Agyness will appear alongside Suvi and Bette...

just have to say WOW! I love them. I like most of Blumarine's ads but these are really dreamy and pretty

These are nicely shot. They remind me of the 50s adaptation of The Rocking Horse Winner. I forget the specifics, but it's something to do with a young boy who is able to predict the results of horse races if he rocks back and forth on his wooden horse. His parents use him like a slave so that they can afford furs and such. Late in the movie the once benign horse takes on the sort of menace seen in the first ad. The boy is near collapse- in a sort of hazy dream state like the model/lighting. Maybe it was an influence. Regardless, it's a nice commentary on the way the industry burns through models/designers/seasons.

^hoorah! thanks for the scan. :heart:
which magazine is that one in?

Hi! Can you tell me how I can find online some Blumarine ads? Thank you very much :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing these, I'm really liking Suvi! :heart: She's just so cute! Besides its good to see a Top Model doing something good.

I think these are lovely, before I hadn't really been able to see Suvi's appeal but I think I am starting to get it.

Love the carousel too, it conjures up a dreamy romantic image of childhood for me. Can't wait to see them in the magazines!

You guys, I really appreciate the scans, thanks :wub:

The ads are kind of :blink: for me though

OMG! Amazing .. totally one of my faves for SS so far ... its a mood a bit darker than waht Im use to for Blu ... but the dresses/models are just perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->