Anna Molinari S/S 2007 : Georgia Frost by Craig McDean

style_expert

Reaction score
jeisa146im5.jpg

scanned by fujiko

NO. This one is a disappointment for me so far :cry: . Maybe other pics will be better?

i don't really like this...
...didn't have any expectations for it anyways, though

Well...georgia can't really be blamed for the ad's crappiness as we care barely see her face....:ninja:

Very strange pic. And is that a necklace in her mouth? Hope the rest is better. :huh:

I like it for the most part, I wish they had done something about that studio lighting..something more natural could've done wonders, especially when the pose is unusual and would've turned into strikingly good if the background had helped her a little.
aside from that, I'm loving the effect on the dress, there's something third-dimensional about it for me, I probably do need glasses at this point but I still think it looks rather outstanding, like a lace illustration on the body. :heart:

thanks for posting, style expert!.

Awkward pose/expression, although viewers do get a complete view of the outfit, which is what really matters.

Georgia has a lot to prove... she just sort of booked high profile campaigns without having done a lot of big runways (did she do any at all?). The Ferretti ads are hardly amazing, so I really hope the rest of these are good. :innocent:

It's not terrible, it just isn't up to the standards set by the last two campaigns.

KhaoticKharma said:
Georgia has a lot to prove... she just sort of booked high profile campaigns without having done a lot of big runways (did she do any at all?). The Ferretti ads are hardly amazing, so I really hope the rest of these are good. :innocent:

true but Georgia looked fab in the dolce & gabbana campaign! B)

I usually love Craig McDean, but the whole concept of this idea is just wrong...

seanutbutter said:
Awkward pose/expression, although viewers do get a complete view of the outfit, which is what really matters.
Complete maybe, but not very flattering view of dress. It looks strange and ugly fitted over the chest because of pose, and it doesn't help to sell it that she looks very uncomfortable, almost suffocated, in it.

scanned by me

Attachments

• jeisa 109 (10).jpg
    jeisa 109 (10).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->