Anna Molinari S/S 2007 : Georgia Frost by Craig McDean

they are not terible but not great i usually love anna molinari clothes so tha tmakes it up to me but to me with the plain background they could be mistaken for her alberta ferretti

Jacque Marcel said:
Han did it better last season...:innocent:

I will second, third, and fourth that opinion. Han's ads last season walk all over this stuff...

scanned by me from flair feb issue

Attachments

• jeisa 112 (6).jpg
    jeisa 112 (6).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
I can't really pinpoint what I dislike about this campaign, but it doesn't speak to me at all. Boring.

^ awwwwe its not too bad ^_^ well each to their own I guess

but I'm one of those who likes this! although they could have done the styling a bit better

I have to say that I like these for what they are.
Georgia is still a newbie at this and she is doing wonders for being so inexperienced. But I kinda like the ads. They could be better, but they are nice.

I somewhat enjoyed the first ad we saw, but it's just gone downhill from there: The rest of the ads look much too awkward and badly set up (if that makes sense) for my tastes.

This pics remind me of Bjork's Medulla cover ... so Im utterly biased ... the pics look Nick Knight-y

another one (BIG)from select model

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the very first one where she is shrugged over in a coke-chic style. LOVES IT. Its very heroin-drug esque. The hairstyle is very Francais-urban! For the most part, this is a great ad campaign. I have never heard of the model, but its ok, she did fine. :lol:

Thanks for these pics!
I love that model of the ad! She looks pretty fresh..

Quite frankly, I think she looks better in these ads then in her other ones. She's always doing these poses where he face is tilted down so you can't see it, but she's not doing it in these. I love the shoes, though. I'm obsessed with shoes! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->