Boho Mojo

oh Hanne I didn't know it was danish!!!! I have a blouse by rutzou.:P thanks for the link.:flower:

i would love to see your closet helena...
thanks for the link hanne...once again...a very good one...

i hope you're putting all of these in the links directory for future reference...:heart:

softgrey said:
:blush: sorry new here...so dont really know how to attach photos......but the Marni ones that you posted was my favourites too......
attachment.php

i had this picture in my scrapbook!! (now you just reminded me to work on my scrapbook again.. :ninja: )

does anyone have any "rich bohemian" looks? Boho looks with a more Moroccan vibe? Or does anyone know which Tom Ford collection was inspired by Talitha Getty so I can look it up on FirstView??

I love the look of the romantic side of boho, thanks again Hanne for a great link.

Not sure if this post belongs here but it inspired my boho side, so,
I saw a movie a few weeks ago called Veer Zaara. I loved all the clothes the main character Priety Zinta wears in the film-half of it is set in Pakistan and the other half in India. I can't find full length pics of her but you can get feeling of the clothes by seeing the material and the designs. She wears them with lots of oxidised silver antique bangles, wavy, loose hair and black eyeliner. Sorry the photos aren't too clear, I'll try to find a few better ones. But if you look at what you can see, it's quite dark, romantic, flowy, middle eastern/Indian clothing-which seems to have inspired the catwalk a great deal this season. I'll be wearing lots of Arabic style things-the black outfit in the first pic is my favourite.

veerzaara24.jpg

Attachments

• veerzaara22.jpg
    veerzaara22.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
  • veerzaara23.jpg
    veerzaara23.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
  • veerzaara26.jpg
    veerzaara26.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
  • veerzaara27.jpg
    veerzaara27.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • veerzaara28.jpg
    veerzaara28.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
A brand not mentioned here is

www.muntheplussimonsen.dk

Their clothes are really wellmade with interesting details and finishing..(not so easy to wear though...) I didnt find any pictures but their homepage is great..

And we should't forget Kenzo:

Attachments

• Kenzo.jpg
    Kenzo.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 6
I actually went to muntheplussimonsen's sample sale about 10 days ago..but pregnancy and trying on clothes rarely go well together..so despite the things being 30-60% of I didn't buy anything..there were some cool items tho..oh well..next year maybe.

scandinavianchic said:
Day and Munthe pluss Simonsen are amongst my favorite labels! Danish designers are so underrated!

I think you'd love Malene Birger as well..her link is in the link section :flower:

Hanne said:
I think you'd love Malene Birger as well..her link is in the link section :flower:

Yes, I actually "found" her last Saturday! She has an absolutly gorgeous beige chiffon top with a little black bow on it (she has it in black/beige and pink as well). And the price isn't bad at all! And I like the materials she uses.. :heart::heart:

very pretty! I saw the white necklace in the picture at sale 50% off (it's a bit Lavin-ish.. white fabric covering round beads).

Hanne said:
very pretty! I saw the white necklace in the picture at sale 50% off (it's a bit Lavin-ish.. white fabric covering round beads).

Love the detailing in it! Think I noticed it for sale there as well...

I think the boho look goes along with the twenties/thirties silhouette...hanging devil-may-care pieces...Also i think its a alternative to the whole 50's lady-like trend which can seem too severe to actually wear. I think even balenciaga...who isn't boho is affected by the trends and loosened everything up...It will be interesting to see how Boho is interpreted for next season...
00260f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->