Borba products

nextnewface

Reaction score
I thought this was really cool. Found on the Sephora website.

Has anyone ever tried the Borba products? Are they any good? I really like the idea of jelly beans and gummies that are good for you :woot:

What if you could drink yourself wrinkle and acne free? Sound impossible? That's what Scott Vincent Borba was told when he launched his revolutionary Skin Balance Waters available in six deliciously beautifying formulas—Age Defying, Clarifying, Replenishing, Firming, Anti-Aging, and Skin Calming. Thinking even more outside the conventional skincare box, and muting out the skeptics, Borba introduced antioxidant-packed gummy bears and jelly beans, and a topical skincare line using breakthrough Fiber Knit Technology. According to Borba, his products work together as part of a system that incorporates skincare into everyday life—slightly unconventionally, which is just how he likes it. From his office in Beverly Hills, Borba speaks candidly about his breakthrough line that has changed the way we look at skincare today.

THE SECRET OF SUCCESS
When 10,000 bottles of BORBA Skin Balance Waters sold in less than two days last November, Scott Vincent Borba knew his idea had finally caught on. After four years of hard work, he had broken the barrier that gorgeous skin doesn't have to come in a jar. By incorporating good-for-you ingredients into a drinkable (and portable) delivery system, coupled with the scientific proof from independent clinical studies, achieving healthy skin from within no longer seemed like a catchy headline in a magazine article. "It's the marrying of emotion and efficacy in a product line," says Borba. "You get something proven to work then surround it by emotional love, unique packaging, colors, and flavors, all hitting your senses at once."

AN EDIBLE REGIMEN
Starting with the waters, which are available in bottles or liquid activated powder packets for easy portability, botanical grade topical products are atomized (or impregnated) into micro-sized spheres, which can then be nutritionally absorbed. "Microsphere technology allows it to travel through the body," explains Borba. "Because it's so small, as soon as it hits your stomach it goes into your bloodstream." Borba recommends drinking the waters on an empty stomach: "You can feel it working since it doesn't compete with food." In addition to the waters, gummy bears and jelly beans loaded with vitamins and antioxidants act as a booster for the benefit of the waters, and increase skin clarity and radiance. A self-proclaimed gummy bear addict, Borba introduced these one-of-a-kind delights to make skincare a treat, rather than a chore. "These little guys are power packed and easy to eat. I eat a half a bag a day. And if you eat them consistently you'll notice clearer pores, whiter eyes, and your skin glows."

FIBER-STRENGTH SKINCARE
Completing his skincare system is his newest breakthrough: A topical skincare line using Fiber Knit Technology, which penetrates deep into the dermis and provides nourishment and protection for your skin. In a nutshell, Borba describes it as actual dehydrated cloth fibers, crushed into a powder form and suspended in a cream base. "When it's placed on your skin, the 98 degree temperature will activate the Fiber-Knit Technology," he says. Borba's entire skincare system is a symbiotic process with the combination of the waters treating the skin from the inside and the skincare treating it from the outside. "The epidermis and the dermal layer communicate," says Borba. "What a perfect way to reverse aging by hydrating yourself and locking it in from an internal and external perspective."

SUPPORT SYSTEM
As his products continue to fly off the shelves, Borba fondly remembers working on the line day and night only to realize his idea could hardly get off the ground. He credits the support of his family for his drive to charge ahead. "My mom wrote the mantra for the candy, and my dad wrote the mantra for the skincare. They're my best friends," confesses Borba. "They were pillars when no one believed me and thought it was too radical of an idea." Radical or not, Borba continues to create products that can easily fit into any lifestyle. "We're not about changing behavior, we want to take your existing lifestyle and infuse it with skincare benefits," he explains. "Live the way you want to live, but make small changes with Borba and see mega results." Though skeptics may say it's easier said than done, Borba has proven otherwise that not only can a skincare regimen fit your lifestyle seamlessly, but it can also be incorporated in an easy and delectable way. Cheers.
Source: Sephora

They sell these at Nordstrom, my mother in law drinks them... Im not so sure tho

I wonder if they're really worth it...

I mean, it would be amazing if all of sudden candy was actually GOOD for your body :lol: :woot:

I work near a Sephora and I have tried the Lychee (green bottle) and Pomegranate (pink bottles). I suggest keep them really cold. They tasted pretty good and felt good knowing they were vitamins. I would think you would have to do it for 30 days straight to see results.
When they get warm, they are a tad vitamin tasting to be honest....worth a try for sure.

Borba Water

Borba is water that is supposed to improve your skin. They have anti-aging, clarifying, and repleneshing. It's avalible at Sephora. I've never heard or anything like this before and it seems intresting. Has anyone here tried this?

^ I haven't tried it, but I hear that a lot of stars use it, and some swear by it. :unsure:

I'm so curious, I think I may try it, if I do i'll keep you all posted

Browneyes said:
what's it made of ??

I saw it on a show called "stipped", it's basically vitamins and water. I may try it eventually, it may not do anything but I doubt it can do anything bad.

Well, this is the first I've heard of it, and it sounds like a bit of a rip-off for being a bottle of water and a vitamin tablet, but I suppose it must do something pretty terrific.

so has anyone actually tried it yet? I'm sooo tempted to buy a case but I want to hear some testimonies.....thanks:flower:

i saw a pack of the lychee powders (that you add into the water yourself) and it was on sale for $40 (regular $80). I still wasn't sure how it'd be so i didn't bother even though it seemed like a good deal.

Finally! Someone else who hates artificial sweeteners! I thought I was all alone.

Add me to the list, especially since I've heard bad things about articifical sweeteners.
I've considering trying something from Borba, but if it has fake sugar, forget it.

I tried it for a few weeks---(the skin clarifying one)
it did nothing for me, but did not harm me either---I think its pretty much one of those "too good to be true" deals.

i think everyone skipped my comment, stating that I have tried it before.
it's not like vitamin water. that is like the same texture as water.
this stuff is slightly thicker, it feels to me, how Sunny Delight's texture is. Slightly thicker.
It's only good and not disgusting if you have it SUPER COLD and maybe even on ice.
Sephora used to give samples warm!!! That was gross. Now they have regrigerators..so..

AND I saw it on the local news, you do have to drink it for a month straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->