Botkier Bags

Thank you, Jun!
janyoung - I agree with you. It is a very practical bag.

Hmm, I'm still interested in the Botkier Harley Hobo. Has ANYONE seen it in real life? It looks nice on the botkier website, but they cost so much to ship to england, that I'm worried!

I've recently been looking into Botkier handbags. What do guys think of the Sophie? how much stuff can the large tote hold?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone...I got a Botkier bag about 2 1/2 years ago...I believe it was the Clyde bag but I can't be positive....it had no zip and two small handles (just big enough to fit over the shoulder)...it was black leather with the diagonal zips on the front (gold) and a bit of studding. I just recently lost it and I am absolutely desperate to find it as it was my absolute favorite bag...I'm not sure where to start though as I can't be sure of the name and I don't have any pictures of it...fingers crossed that they still make it! if anybody could help me I would be SO grateful. Thanks!

I have recently been considering buying the Botkier Bianca (medium) in cognac.
image.php

thehipchick.com

I just wanted to see if anyone had this bag and had any input about it they could give me. Also, if you could give me suggestions of where to find it, that would be helpful!

^^^^^^^You can buy directly from Botkier through their website botkier.com

department stores like nordstroms, neiman marcus and bloomingdales also carry botkier i think :flower:

I just bought my first Botkier a couple of days ago: A grey patent Bianca medium. I love it. :smile:

Molly, that's lovely,I've been considering one in Cherry. Does it fit over your arm?

Hyze: Thank you. The cherry one is great as well. And yes it does fit over my arm :flower:

I've been recently feeling the need to get my hands on a trigger, but they're hard to come by anymore

I have a Botkier Bryant Hobo in black, a white Trigger, and most recently a black Bianca Large!!!

They're all fantastic bags, the Bianca especially is lined in suede and feels just so luxe. I haven't used it yet, I think I might have to sell it unfortunately as we've bought a house and need to tighten the belts a bit, and to carry it even once would pop it's new bag cherry, especialy being a suede lining. Le sigh.

For now I just look at it... :wub:

For those who have been using their Bianca awhile, has it softened up on the flap bit that goes over the top? The bag is super soft anyway, but I find that leather flap feels a bit stiff under my arm. Mine's never used though, and I don't want even to put things in it to see how it slouches with weight inside again because of that lining.. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my Bryant anyway.... I love it!

This one isn't lined in suede but has a ton of neat features.. that front pocket is enormous, but either side of it farther up are two hidden pockets with no zipper, perfect for slipping your keys or mobile into! They run quite deep and I don't worry at all about things I put in there, they sit way down inside and the pocket is almost invisible from outside.

Inside on the front side of the bag are two flat pockets, and on the rear side there's a large flat zippered pocket. Near that pocket is a chain upon which you can clip your keys, but it ain't just any ol' chain - this baby is finely detailed, and a lovely golden brass chain! The bag is huge but it's opening isn't as wide, so although it's wide enough inside you might need to bend something that's A4 sized to put it inside. It's SO comfy to carry on the shoulder though, it sits there perfectly and never moves, and the bag looks awesome whether full or empty. A real easy bag to use, with all those pockets and organisation.

The elephant keycharm and tusk come with the bag, and these are sold for US$60 alone seperately!

niemanmarcus, couturelove
BotkierBryantHoboLarge.jpg
71024-GRY.jpg

my pics
CIMG2319wm.jpg
CIMG2320wm.jpg
CIMG2322wm.jpg
CIMG2324wm.jpg
CIMG2325wm.jpg
CIMG2326wm.jpg

CIMG2522.jpg
CIMG2523.jpg
CIMG2524.jpg

In November the Bianca small and medium satchel will be available in python(!!). Four colorways; black, gold, chocolate and white. However, they will be pricey and illegal to sell in California...

Where on earth can I find the Sophie Tote in ink blue? Somebody please help me:flower:

I'm getting one for x-mas. I'm not on my own yet so I can't buy my own bags. I'm holding out for one or two of those CLASSIC bags that never get old. You know what I mean? I'm getting the convertable one in black. Though the Silver is GORGEOUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->