Bottega Veneta F/W 09.10 Milan

Some of this is pretty boring,and on a few of the dresses,the shape around the chest area is pretty awful,or maybe that's because they're not wearing bras

BV's always loyal to its own traditon and quintessence, very chic in 20's styling and glamour with some jazz vein in it, you can't say is not good ,boring, or unexcited, it's just who am i, i am Bottega Veneta

So much better than Spring.

So much of it looks really effortless, but completely polished. I love the hint of the 20s, though it's less jazz joint and more English Aristocrat, like Gosford Park or something along those lines. I love the loose velvet chemise dresses with the beading towards the middle, and the gowns are pretty stunning. I also love the first white belted coat.

Beautiful, simple, full of rich fabrics, goddess dresses. Best collection of him so far.

Love the last two dresses.

He carried the leather dress idea into fall? Wasn't really a fan in the first place, but I'm preferring these versions.

Not really understanding the breast-support dresses . .
And the one velvet dress looks a la ye olde stage curtain . .

Excellent use of fabrics. The jersey gowns look beautiful. This collection gives me the same feeling that Donna Karan's collection gave me. It seems to be based on the same age (or maybe a decade earlier, with those twenties dresses) and the use of colors is very alike. This feels less in your face referenced, though. I like it!

I really like this collection
the pieces are so simple and elegant
and i love the leather pieces..
everything looks so well-fitted

This is the best Bottega Veneta collection in a very long time! Loved this collection, one of the best of fashion week so far.

oohh, nice. I wanna give Tomas Maier a kiss.
BV is not forgettable for me, there is this, current season with cinnamon colours, then last season was this blue from dusk till dawn thing was going on and before that there was this perfect city collection with that stunning dress on Stam. And that is how long I've been into fashion.
You see? Didn't need to check style.com for that. This is just as lovely. If I was on a lonely island and I could only take one designer with me to dress me for the rest of my island life...Tomas!

it´s art - to create a dress, which is so simple at first sight but then, when u look at it and touch it or wear it, u can feel how luxurious and unique the dress is... and bottega veneta is still the best example of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous. I love the evening dresses the most, especially the one on Taryn. I also love the striped velvet looks.

I can handle the sameness of Bottega only if it looks this great.

i like this , its much better than spring ............he really knows his customer well and how to attract new ones ...

So much of it looks really effortless, but completely polished. I love the hint of the 20s, though it's less jazz joint and more English Aristocrat, like Gosford Park or something along those lines.
that's exactly what I get from this collection, spike. great description (you saved me a long post :lol:). :heart:

thanks for all the pictures, perly!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->