Bottega Veneta S/S 10 Milan

n0Np8.jpg
JILXo.jpg

hS2jv.jpg
ToScG.jpg

RktIv.jpg
YNVHH.jpg

style.it

I love the fabrics and how the collection has just a little bit of color.

I think it's really beautiful. I dislike the three closing gowns, they look kind of cheap, but everything looks really fresh and appealing. I love the white with the teal.

The collection is so boring...I don't see anything new or interesting.Those granny shaped dress are so outdated!
I just save the last coloured gown,which are awesome

I love this collection :heart::heart::heart: It feels very dance inspired to me and hits all of the right notes, with the exception of the last three looks.

a very strange thing just occurred to me. i was going through the first pages, seeing things out of order, and i was really getting a feeling of high and low, hit and miss, the theme seemed to be all over the place.
then the whole thing was posted, and it all kind of made sense.
naturally there are some looks i dont like (the last three gowns look undescriptively tacky to me), but even those that were the toughest to digest at first sight, i ended up liking them. i love that he didn't do "pretty", but beautiful. new volumes, new proportions.
i love the discrete use of colour in little straps, the accessories, to introduce different textures (again, that doesnt apply to the last three monstrosities)

Love the sportswear (Maier has a real way with fabrics), but can't say I'm all that crazy about the organza dresses. :unsure:

I like this collection, but I don't really see anything I want to wear here ...

ETA: I say that like it's a flaw, but I guess the ideal recession chic is a collection you don't mind leaving in the boutique :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I love everything, especially the accessories.

im the first usually to praise maier but this is just bad. It looks like a parade of bed sheet dresses lol. The pants are horrid too.

Absolutely beautiful, just like all other BV collections. TOmas Maier is just pure genius. The clothes look airy, soft and sophisticated, and the accessories are just super GORGE! definitely my favourite collection so far :smile:.

The first dress is incredible but the final dresses are vile.
The pops of colour and the creative architecture remind me of last season Jil Sander.. a lot..
Some great pieces though - I love that beautiful, loose white swimsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchconnor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->