Bottega Veneta F/W 2015.16 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Bottega-Veneta-RTW-FW15-Milan-6861-1425117057-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

What a bad photographer...

Decent collection, some oufits are very Gucci FW15

One of the best designer of today,I like it. It's quite different than usual.

Im confused by this collection, it doesn't make sense. The cast, styling and make up are also giving me a headache. Who is this woman supposed to be?

I've been in love with BV for years, but the last few collections have been such a hit and miss I feel very confused and lost. There are still plenty of interesting details and a lot of work and unique touches BV/Maier are known for, but overall it's somewhat off. And I don't like the Gucci vibe at all. Gucci itself was more than enough.

There are some nice pieces, but a lot of this is dowdy and not pretty. There's too much polka dots and the styling isn't good

This is bad and kinda dated...not the OO's kinda dated which can be appealing but the Pierre Cardin's kinda dated.
One of his worst.

I love Maier's work...he's one of the best to me, but this collection was one of his worst in recent times. Of course there's the odd good look, but it's pretty hard to identify those amongst the hideous styling.

He really needs to get rid of Katie Grand, regardless of my personal stance on her work, her vision is totally at odds with the BV aesthetic.

those dots are horrible, if even he can't make me like them i don't know who ever will :lol: this is crap really

I don't know what it is, but I haven't liked a lot of his latest collections. I feel like 2006-2011 were really good years but then I started to lose my interest with him after that. This collection is pretty bad and it's just all over the map. 70's polka dots followed by the usual Celine style asymmetric wool coats and sportswear crap we se have everywhere else and finish off with satin and lace 80's mini dresses? No thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AdnkronosTV

Whatsup with all the Department store brand looking shoes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->