Bottega Veneta Mens F/W 09.10 Milan

OhJane

boo
Reaction score
capt9a6168d6e39f40e9b15kg6.jpg

capt8d60fe4c42d74db89ecby5.jpg

captb80861f456fa416cbe6hf5.jpg

Source: news.yahoo.com

i like the palette. but he retired the wider cut pants? and replaced them with Thom Browne-style highwater pants?

it's quite a bit on the conservative side. but the leather jackets, delish.

Love the leather pieces and the jackets with the double hemline

I like the shoes and the bags.

I liked where this was going with the first three looks, but it really lost me when it went into one-color neutral outfits.

I like the "I'm a student late for a lesson, and by the way, I go to Eton" looks and the double-breasted fur coat.
But I'm really not a fan of the final velvet jacket ensembles.

As usual, my eyes goes STRAIGHT to the bags, which is probably the only good thing here/all the time.

I liked where this was going with the first three looks, but it really lost me when it went into one-color neutral outfits.

Yes, I agree.
I'm in love with the first few look, especially with those amazing coats but the last one-colored looks are just "nay" to me...

I love the first look in #3....especially the bag....and the first plaids and leather jackets....but when people seems to be looking again to wider pants he could take advantage of that like his SS colection

Meh.... looks like more of the same. Not bad, but nothing that just makes me go "wow." Of course the bags are nice, but they are always nice. It feels like a very "safe" collection, if not a very interesting one.

Of course, I've just come from looking at the thread with the stellar Ferre collection and those gorgeous knits and pagoda shoulders... so I'm probably just looking for another "wow" factor.

The coats and leather jackets from #2 are gorgeous and I like the beige palette at the end, but I don't think guys look particularly good in those pants.

i like his previous collections

where are his signature wider cut pants and sharp blazers , this looks like any other milan collection, the guys here look like nerdy pansies

That toffee colored leather coat with the knit collar and the dark cognac jacket right after it are both to DIE for.

I'm actually kind of liking the blazers with that double layer effect going on at the bottom. The pants are what ruin it for me. I have been a fan of his wide leg trousers, so I'm not really loving this preppier cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->