Bottega Veneta S/S 2009 : Emma Maclaren by Larry Sultan

Emma looks fantastic, the dress is equally the same. She's a good fit! I thought it was two different models at first :blink:, the front mirror image and her profile have a bit of a variation!

I like this a lot. It's very melancholic and the aesthetic reminds me of Edward Hopper's paintings.

I think there is a very similar painting of his where a woman is standing alone in a bedroom like the one in the campaign. Obviously not in Bottega Veneta though! That would be freaky! :lol: :innocent:

Very nice. It looks very classic and romantic.

Not very impressive, but not that bad either.. Thanks, Luxx.

This is the first campaign that I fell in love with at first sight.
It's so gorgeous. Funny thing is, the reflection looks much better than the model's profile, but she still looks amazing. And the make-up pops!
The bag is hot.

Relly beautiful! It's not something very special or extraordinary, but I like it. The melancholic feeling, the colours, the setting, the mirror reflection...great! And Emma looks indeed lovely in this.

Looks really good and promising after terribly boring F/W 08 ads :innocent:

I love the concept. The dress is fabulous. However, the bag is... bleh! Quite the sore thumb imo.

Bottega Veneta really excels at ads in the spirit of this one and the one a few seasons ago with Anja, Kim, and Inguna -- warm, intimate, and lovely :smile:.

I love many things about this... i feel the mood, the clothes look amazing... the composition, colour and model are gorgeous.. it feels classy.. it has depth... yeah.. I like it obviously...

Beautiful. But too heavy make-up for my taste. And I want them to get Annie again. Her campaign for BV is one of my favorite campaigns ever

It's a bit like the Lanvin s/s 2009 campaign, with the 'model stares into her reflection' theme, but it is gorgeous. I love the sensual and dim ambiance it exudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->