Boxes For Your Jewels

Personally I prefer other peoples' jewels...however I like the first and last the best...

I keep my small stock of treasure in a carved rosewood trinket-box which my parents picked up in India about forty years ago...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 26th, 2003 - 7:22 pm
Personally I prefer other peoples' jewels...however I like the first and last the best...

I keep my small stock of treasure in a carved rosewood trinket-box which my parents picked up in India about forty years ago...
Yah, i believe my mother has one of those as well and perhaps i will inherit in the will.

We brought over a collection of Palekh boxes from Ukraine which I keep jewelry in.
I absolutly love them.
My favourites are the ones that tell the story of Ruslan and Lyudmila by Pushkin.

Thank you....
there's also a similar style called Fedoskino which create these miniatures...
they're all so lovely.

i keep my jewely in a safe -always
but my everyday wear accessories i keep them in my closet, on display thingies (what are they called anyways?) :blink:
i like them because they make my collection look good :lol: & tangle-free, so it's easy to grab the chain/necklace without having to spend a century & a half trying to detangle it from the rest. :blush:

if i were to buy a jewelry box + unlimited budget, i'd get the LV one, i :heart: it

i have a leather jewelry box (well it's not a box, it's round) with a removable travel clutch inside.
it also plays Swan Lake when it's opened :heart:

Cute oh mother of pearl. I remember having one uncanningly like that, but it is lost in my wardrobe with the rest of my belongings :ninja:

I have so many boxes, i used to be obsessed with buying really cool boxes and jornals :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->