Brüno

Did anyone watch Bruno on Rove last night? OMG he's so hilarious :lol:

Oh my.....
I can't wait until it comes out!!

it's going to be hilarious :rofl:

:rofl: I saw him on Rove last night, I can't believe they censored out the bit where he said "his wife gets about as much sex as Katie Holmes" - how would they even have been fast enough to censor that on live tv?! :rofl:

Can we call the thread Brüno? :flower:

“You cannot poke fun at the fashion world. It is a stereotype that we are only concerned about appearance and drugs and that is not true. We are also concerned about parties.”
WWD.com

Loved him on Rove.

Gosh I cant wait to watch Brunoooo!!!

they were showing previews of it during 'in plain sight' on usa network here in the states and they played that clip:

"i gave him a traditional african name....OJ" :lol:

I saw a clip where Bruno was talking to some gentlemen about Hamas but he confuses it with hummus the food. :rofl: It killed me! USA Network and other cable TV channels have given away so much from the movie in previews alone. :doh: But, still worth going to see!

"OJ." "WHAT?!?!?!?!" :lol:

Cant wait!!! I heard that somepeople at Milan Fashion week was in on it already so when he crashed Agatha Ruiz de la Prada the designer knew about it but the audience did not so I suspect he did not ruin any actual designer clothing.

I would hope that the designer would know about it! :lol: If they learned anything from Borat, it is to make them sign forms to keep from getting sued out the wazoo. :innocent:

I saw Bruno today. I was so dissappointed.

All the funny parts were in the trailer....the rest was...:ninja:.

Borat was wayy better imo.

I saw Bruno today. I was so dissappointed.

All the funny parts were in the trailer....the rest was...:ninja:.

Borat was wayy better imo.

i have to agree completely. save your money.

i was rolling in the aisles at borat and i maybe laughed hard once during all of bruno. :shock:

I didn't like Borat too much but I laughed almost all the way through Brüno.

I've only seen a few scenes from Borat and it's just not my type of humour. It wouldn't surprise me if I thought the same with Bruno, though it looks better, IMO.

saw it last night and i definitely think it's overrated. it's definitely funny, that's a given, i think sacha plays bruno so well, i love the character. but in some parts, they definitely went wayyyyy too far, even by his standards. also, i felt like it was over after barely an hour! i think i prefer bruno as a character, but overall, borat is a better film.

I haven't had any interest in Borat. But I'm interested in seeing Bruno.

^ Me too! (especially because I am from Austria :P) But I'll defenitely watch it in english - because the german Trailer is sooo bad :doh:

I loved how this movie made mockery out of the people who hate/dislike gay people.

well i watched it on friday thought it was okay of course there was laughs though i prefer borat

my friends are hardcore Christians and lets say this movie didn't go to well with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->