Brad Goreski

Brad Goreski conducts an auction at Fashion Forward benefiting the gay men's health crisis at the Metropolitan Pavilion on November 17, 2011 in New York City. (November 16, 2011 - Photo by Taylor Hill/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Fashion+Forward+Benefiting+Gay+5_4RUOmKbmRl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Fashion+Forward+Benefiting+Gay+5EsJBMa5TLMl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Fashion+Forward+Benefiting+Gay+ZTGvNFG5uuEl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Fashion+Forward+Benefiting+Gay+ers557MEV5ml.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Fashion+Forward+Benefiting+Gay+tLRhuLV3aigl.jpg

TV personality Brad Goreski attends the Screening of Oscilloscope Laboratories' "We Need To Talk About Kevin" at the Writers Guild Theater on November 10, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (November 9, 2011 - Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Screening+Oscilloscope+Laboratories+qscw114oHIDl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Screening+Oscilloscope+Laboratories+XbpV-pB4V-Zl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Need+Talk+Kevin+Screening+Arrivals+9mT9al4M7NTl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Need+Talk+Kevin+Screening+Arrivals+0WM3-pZfwmrl.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Screening+Oscilloscope+Laboratories+-uSlTRag6HTl.jpg

TV personality Brad Goreski attends the Barneys New York Celebration Launch of Gaga's Workshop at Barneys New York on November 21, 2011 in New York City. (November 20, 2011 - Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Goreski+Barneys+New+York+Celebrates+Launch+G10bdD6Yvq4l.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Barneys+New+York+Celebrates+Launch+iFyXRv2f2Tul.jpg

At Wendy Williams show

Brad+Goreski+Kyle+Richards+Promotes+Book+kR_yT_FcTCil.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Kyle+Richards+Promotes+Book+_9HgFPINE4ql.jpg

Brad+Goreski+Kyle+Richards+Promotes+Book+Ye0PaDH4UrNl.jpg
Brad+Goreski+Kyle+Richards+Promotes+Book+sB68fT3BxKRl.jpg

Last year, Rachel Zoe’s bow-tied assistant Brad Goreski announced that he was leaving the stylist turned designer and her Bravo reality series to go solo. After an awkward Page Six scandal—the column accused Goreski of stealing Zoe’s clients—the 34-year-old started filming his own Bravo show, It’s a Brad, Brad World, a behind-the-tulle look at starting a business (from his garage) after a very public breakup with the boss.

Even though you and Rachel don’t speak, you must run into her at fashion events.
Of course— I see her everywhere. We travel in the same pack for weeks at a time during fashion week. The first time I saw her [after I left the company] was definitely a heart-stopping kind of moment.

Like running into an ex?

Exactly.

And then you have to endure the magazine interviewers who keep pressing the issue.

I never solicited her clients. I didn’t go after their publicists and say, “Can you hook me up with so-and-so?” That’s why it’s been so hard for me to get clients.

I was actually surprised to see you struggling to get work in the first episode.

It’s taken a little bit of time to counteract the “That’s the guy from the reality TV show who used to work with Rachel.” What was really disconcerting was that on Oscar day, I had nothing to do.

What’s it like being the boss?

The stress is totally different. It’s taken, like, a year to get to the point where somebody answers the phone “Brad Goreski’s office” without us all laughing. For a long time, I didn’t even know how to invoice people or define a rate. And then I’m like, “Oh, I have overhead.”

Do you notice any bad boss habits forming?
I do this passive-aggressive thing where I say, “Maybe we should check downstairs for any other packages.” But now I’m like, “Can you go downstairs and see if there are packages?” Because, no, I don’t want to see if we can. I want to see if you can, because I spent three years looking for FedEx packages.

You had one unforgettable Oscar-day cry on The Rachel Zoe Project. Will we see more tears on your own show?

Oh my God, if you thought that cry was bad! I recently met Bethenny [Frankel], and she was like, “What’s your TPE? Tears Per Episode.” And I’m like, “I don’t even think I can average them out, there’s so many.” But I’ve always been that way. When I was in seventh grade, I went to a party at my friend’s house and took a drag off a cigarette for the first time. I still remember my mom picking me up, getting me into the car, and saying, “How was the party? Did you have fun?” My lip started shaking and I was like, “I took a drag off a cigarette!” I cried and cried, and that’s the story of my life. I can’t hold it in once it starts coming.

Have you at least tried to make your cries look a little prettier?

I wish. But I think ugly cries are good. You can’t be pretty all the time.

This, coming from a stylist!

I mean, my outfits are good when I’m crying. That’s a totally different thing.
elle.com

We’ve got a sneak peek at Bravo star Brad Goreski‘s new book Born To Be Brad: My Life and Style, So Far.

In his book via Harper Collins:

born-to-be-brad-by-brad-goreski.jpeg

Celebrity stylist and fashion icon Brad Goreski takes readers inside his whirlwind life, from his small-town Canadian roots to his worldwide successes, sharing a wealth of style tips, tricks, and photos along the way to help every reader look and feel their absolute best. Join Brad on his wild ride as he transforms from a small-town boy into a big-time Hollywood fashionista

Fans know Brad Goreski as the fun-loving, bow-tie-wearing celebrity stylist. They have watched the reality star climb his way through the ranks of the fashion world, as he transformed himself from an assistant stylist into a full-fledged style icon. Along the way, they have experienced his near-fashion disasters and red-carpet victories.

But what they might not know is that Brad’s first clients were his Barbie dolls or that he grew up in a small town far removed from the glitz of Hollywood. His love of glamour, sparkles, and costume jewelry set him apart from the other boys at school. In spite of this, he embraced his differences and followed his passion. Landing an internship and later a job at Vogue helped the young Brad break into the competitive fashion world and eventually capture the hearts of millions as the quirky and endearing assistant on The Rachel Zoe Project.

Now, for the first time ever, Brad reveals the moving story of his road to success, and offers a glimpse into his world today, filled with insider access to the countless red carpets and awards shows he has worked across the globe. Of course, Brad also shares his fashion advice, style tips, and tricks to help you look your best. Part style guide, part memoir, and full of inspiration, Born to Be Brad will delight both loyal fans and newcomers alike.

Born To Be Brad: My Life and Style, So Far is written by Brad with Mickey Rapkin and releases March 6, 2012.

Brad currently stars in It’s a Brad, Brad World airing Monday at 10/9c on Bravo.

Photo: Harper Collins

celebritychatta.com

Brad Goreski at the Oscar De La Renta Fall 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, New York.

Minka+Kelly+Oscar+De+La+Renta+Fall+2012+Mercedes+8tMyilQXzebl.jpg

zimbio

Brad Goreski - leaving the NBC Studios in New York City, NY on March 7, 2012 - zimbio
1zqbu9y.jpg
eheivm.jpg

2z86s0x.jpg
1ta45w.jpg

Brad Goreski lunched in Beverly Hills, California on March 1, 2012 with Alyson Hannigan - zimbio
r7k6bo.jpg
2zzt7bm.jpg

Brad Gorieski attends the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall on June 4, 2012 in New York City. (June 3, 2012 - Source: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
Brad+Gorieski+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+4tU-zUvWnzMl.jpg
2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+NO8uu1WQiP6l.jpg

eBay partners with celebrity stylist Brad Goreski to introduce the Chic Squad - a personalized service that will counsel prospective sellers on how to get started selling on eBay on June 6, 2012 in New York City. (June 5, 2012 - Source: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America)
eBay+Press+Preview+Event+Selling+Style+Say+HX9-8ItdeCvl.jpg
eBay+Press+Preview+Event+Selling+Style+Say+AYrWk2be1lpl.jpg

eBay+Press+Preview+Event+Selling+Style+Say+dsDUS08NNPMl.jpg
eBay+Press+Preview+Event+Selling+Style+Say+zyHkNQX2SUdl.jpg

at the Carolina Herrera Fall 2013 show in New York.

fashionologie.com

Brad Goreski and his friend Hannah Soboroff got together at the Diesel + Edun bash.

popsugar.com

Celebrity fashion stylist Brad Goreski goes shopping in Beverly Hills, California on November 21, 2016

zimbio

2022 Academy Awards, March 23, 2022

people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->