It's a Brad, Brad World (Brad Goreski Show)

Thank you rainy_spring!
Lot of drama in this episode, hope to see more fashion next one, I really liked it.

Last night's ep was really good and (!!) looks like he also poached Demi from Rachel if we go by what was said.

Awww Jasper :heart:

The season finale was so good. What a magical night. Loved it!

It's A Brad, Brad World Back For A Second Season

The word is still out on whether Rachel Zoe will return to Bravo for another season of The Rachel Zoe Project, but her former assistant, stylist Brad Goreski (one of our fave fashion peeps), is back. His Bravo show It’s a Brad Brad World will return for a second season.

Today Goreski tweeted: “Good Morning! I am so excited to announce that It’s a Brad Brad World is returning for Season 2!! It’s going to be amazing!”

If you didn’t watch the first season, you missed out on some great fashion moments, obviously, but the real draw is getting a behind-the-scenes look at Brad’s life with long-time boyfriend Gary Janetti. Remember their anniversary party where Gary organized a flash mob performance of Les Mis with Brad’s friends and family? If TV gets better than that, we haven’t seen it.

No word yet on whether filming has started, but the second season is part of Bravo’s 2013 lineup. Here’s a suggestion for Bravo head honcho Andy Cohen: We think a night of Brad Goreski followed by a show starring another former Zoe employee, cutie Jeremiah Brent, would be pretty awesome, and we wouldn’t miss it. You’re welcome.

fashionista.com

I like Brad, but it baffles me that he would need a personal assistant plus 2 full time styling assistants... I don't like to compare, but Rachel Zoe had only 2 assistants for a long time when she seemed to be doing a lot more work.

His episodes are way too short!!! They should swab times with Rachel Zoe!

So true I find his show is more pleasant to watch than Rachel's show, too bad the show has been cut shorted.

I like Brad, but it baffles me that he would need a personal assistant plus 2 full time styling assistants... I don't like to compare, but Rachel Zoe had only 2 assistants for a long time when she seemed to be doing a lot more work.

Perhaps she had far more interns?
They mentioned multiple times the intern roster so there seemed to be a steady stream of significant free labour for her.
Yes, he has interns but to fulfil her work I imagine she had LOTS of interns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->