It's a Brad, Brad World (Brad Goreski Show)

LUXXX

Reaction score
Did anyone watch his spin-off from Rachel Zoe last night? I guess the one mystery is solved, he did get one of her clients: Jessica Alba. No wonder she was pissed! :shock: I'll probably tune in again, it was pretty interesting seeing him start from the ground up.

Yeah but it's Jessica Alba, I mean it's not like he stole Anne Hathaway from her ***. It would have been a coup in 2006...But I know what you mean.

Nobody should be angry that freaking Jessica Alba got stolen away:huh: it's not like she's this amazing, bold, fashion forward, trend setting icon:blink:

Anyway, I gonna continue watching cuz it has potential but I hope it doesn't go the Rachel Zoe route, where there's very little styling & straying from showing lots of runways etc. But they put in plenty of uninteresting, whiny, significant others that I couldn't care less about:rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ditto, have resisted reading the spoilers on the Daily Mail!

They have links to where the episode can be watched on channelcut.eu :flower:

interesting show, but I found him to be a bit annoying and too full of himself at times.....lets see how it goes from here, I will certainly continue watching....

Thank you Melancholbaby!

I really like it!
I'm in to spin off this season, this show and Project Accesories will be my entertaiment.

What I like about this, it's what's missing in Rachel show: FASHION, so I can't wait to see the styling, the editorials, the shows (Prada and Ferragamos Resort OMG!) and what happens to Brad and his handsome bf!

I watched it too, it wasn't bad. There isn't much styling in it yet, but I guess that's the point - he's working from nothing and trying to become 'big'. Not sure I liked the whole "trying to make it in hollywood" approach it took - I understand he's in hollywood, but seems he wants to be famous more than he wants to be a stylist. But I still love him!

His life makes so much more sense to me now--for 10 years, he was essentially a kept man and this seems to be how his career was able to flourish (internships at Vogue). I was always so curious how he lived and dressed so well on Rachel's show. But now I know, his bf is loaded.

Finished watching Ep1. I will be checking out each week for sure. Yeah he's still annoying but entertaining.

I don't get his boyfriend. The looks and the way he spoke about Brad were weird. Like he's embarassed or ashamed to be with him. I know it's been 10 years but it seemed off. He worked on Will and Grace and now Family Guy. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
He styled Jessica Alba for the Golden Globes. I'm not a fan of her acting but I have to say, she looked stunning.

hJMEt.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->