Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy Split

Tinuviel

Reaction score
22/08/2005 17:16

INCUBUS frontman BRANDON BOYD has split with his longtime girlfriend, Estee Lauder supermodel CAROLYN MURPHY.
The couple - who lived together in Los Angeles - reportedly "grew apart" because the 29-year-old singer spent too much time touring with the hit metal band, reports PageSix.com.

Boyd - who confirmed the spilt on his return from an extended world tour - is set to appear alongside JOSS STONE, ALANIS MORRISETTE, JOHN LEGEND and KEITH URBAN in a new Gap commercial.
(from contactmusic.com)

Aww that's too bad...and it's not his fault that he has to tour. When you got a tour manager, you got a tour manager who calls all the shots. He was really good w. her daughter too.

they were so cute together..:( Jlgnxd is right though..it's not really his fault either..it's very sad when people grow apart

I liked them together... Most model - rockstar pairings aren't as balanced and compatible like they were....I actually thought they had potential to grow into maybe marriage.

Damn....now I know why Brandon Boyd was moody at the Leeds festival on Friday....

Yeah he was a bit wasn't he? He's a charismatic performer nevertheless. I for one never thought they looked good together -not that looking good makes a strong relationship or anything -its just that she always dresses quite primly and has a severe face whereas he is such a hippy. He and Jessica Miller would have looked gorgeous together. Are there any photos of those two?

Thats sad I really like Carolyn :unsure: i have only spoken to her once... she is the so down to earth

at gettyimages there are picture of them at the Marc Jacobs fashion show. Did they not sit together and were not photographed together.

SiennaInLondon said:
Yeah he was a bit wasn't he? He's a charismatic performer nevertheless. I for one never thought they looked good together -not that looking good makes a strong relationship or anything -its just that she always dresses quite primly and has a severe face whereas he is such a hippy. He and Jessica Miller would have looked gorgeous together. Are there any photos of those two?

She said in an interview when they were dating that "my boyfriend likes me to be feminine and wear dresses etc etc" that was the jist anyway.

Anyway they seemed like such a stable couple. :(
I know dating from a distance is hard, I've been in a long distance relationship for the last year and a half, it's not very easy.

frackskat2001 said:
at gettyimages there are picture of them at the Marc Jacobs fashion show. Did they not sit together and were not photographed together.
Oh maybe they've reconsidered their decison.

SiennaInLondon said:

I agree there Sienna. Isn't Carolyn older than him? Never seen any pics of him w Jessica...she's more suited because she's got that 'rock chick' vibe that is more matched to Brandon. Carolyn seems too 'prim, proper, let's do dinner parties' ...

Btw, Is this the recent MJ show? Maybe Brandon is on the hunt for a new model... lol.

Mr. Lee said:
Why do mannequins always go out with musicians?

million dollar question! and it's always rock boys they aim for......

Although I always find that it's rock stars who go out with models! Models are ironically a good accessory for any famous actor, musician. Just thought of that lyric Nelly had in one of his lame songs about 'what's the use of fame if you're not f*****g all the models'. :lol:

S'pose having a model girlfriend is a great way of letting yourself know you've made it! :P

roppal222 said:
million dollar question! and it's always rock boys they aim for......

Although I always find that it's rock stars who go out with models! Models are ironically a good accessory for any famous actor, musician. Just thought of that lyric Nelly had in one of his lame songs about 'what's the use of fame if you're not f*****g all the models'. :lol:

S'pose having a model girlfriend is a great way of letting yourself know you've made it! :P
I thought itwas models then p*rn stars because the models were boring?

It's not really dating if they get _____ then never spoken to again. It's not really only musicians, Seinfeld used to modelize, I guess it is the VIP parties they go to. They are there to get picked up so the musicians or other VIP's will show up.

And if they are with a rapper like Nelly than they should have a sign or tattoo that says so. I don't care how hot the mannequin is, if she has been with a rapper you couldn't pay me enough to do anything with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->