Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy Split

Nice pics!

Didn't Brandon break up with her?

and I heard that Dylan was calling Brandon 'daddy'... :shock: ethically I don't actually agree with that particularly with that story that went round about how Carolyn was trying to shut Dylan's real father out. She seems a bit..I don't know....

There must be queues and queues of girls waiting for Brandon! LOL! I'm more of a Ben Kenney fan first but Brandon is hot.

p.s thanks for insight loafer...still looks like a potential sugar daddy for Carolyn ...

roppal222 said:
that story that went round about how Carolyn was trying to shut Dylan's real father out. She seems a bit..I don't know....

Pushy? Yeah she does. I am not convinced about her. Still nice pictures -I love the one of Brandon sitting and laughing at Dylan.

^ :lol: pushy is definietly one word...but I always hear through the grapevyne here that she disappeared up her own backside a while ago....:unsure:

who knows...

those pics of Brandon with Dylan are wonderfully cute :blush:

There's small thumbnails of Carolyn and Dylan accompanying incubus on tour in Australia on REXFEATURES.COM . There's pics of them all on Bondi Beach...but too small and don't know of any HQs :(

klio said:
i dont know how to post pics, yes im weird :smile:

lol. just put
b] in front of link of each picture and [b]
at the end of link to close.

although they do look good here...think she's more striking as a brunette

66963.jpeg

abaca

Sorry, but he still looks like carolyn's son...

I don't think that at all, I think they always looked like beautiful lovers, and like beautiful friends...

what.jpg

^ Is that image taken from the recent MJ show....carolyn looks exactly like she did at the show in this picture..

Brandon at the show

wireimage.com

yes "roppal222" that picture is from the marc jacobs show, Brandon and Carolyn are just hanging out like good friends... Oh! and your pictures are great, can you post more please???

Jaded is cuter than Brandon but I'd take Brandon anyday! I still think of Jared as the boy version of skanky Tara Reid with his penchent for nubile blonde starlets. Not that I have that choice to make!!

I think Brandon is cuter than Jared, because I think Jared has a "girl face", and Brandon is more masculine and sexyB)... its my opinion:wink:

1611.jpg
51.jpg

kritooo said:
I don't think that at all, I think they always looked like beautiful lovers, and like beautiful friends...

what.jpg

What's the source of this picture please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->