Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy Split

That's bad.... But he's turning into a huge sellout now... damn doing ads for Gap.... :blink: I don't get is ideology anymore....

They were a gorgeous couple...... too bad.....

And he used to date Jessica Miller?! Or is it just you who thought they'd be great together?

Mr Lee, that's so true and funny!! :lol:

In know what you mean Kimkhuu about the Gap ads, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Does anyone know of any interviews he's done in regards to it? Interested to hear his justification. Interesting how it's only him and not the whole of Incubus. Maybe it's just his own personal choice....but considering their last album wasn't on top form, I wonder exactly what direction this band is going in...

About Jess Miller: They used to date, she mentioned on telly how she liked Incubus, he called her up, they dated, but he ditched her for Carolyn. He also had a think FOR or WITH model Kim Smith..I'm not sure though if they dated.

Kimkhuu said:
That's bad.... But he's turning into a huge sellout now... damn doing ads for Gap.... :blink: I don't get is ideology anymore....

They were a gorgeous couple...... too bad.....

And he used to date Jessica Miller?! Or is it just you who thought they'd be great together?

As far as I know he dated her before Carolyn. Some articles make Carolyn out to be this biatch who stole Brandon from the much younger Jessica but I dont know how much truth there is in that.

I don't mind the sellout thing as much as how bad he looks in the GAP pics!

The sad part was that I saw an interview with CM and she was talking about why models don't have boyfriends how they get to go to parties and if they had a bf then they would not be wanted there because the guys want to think they can_____ And most models that get work travel so it's hard to be in a relationship. Not that they don't ____, if you ever saw sex in the city you know that they ______ all the time so if you have big __________ mentality then you should be OK if dressed properly I guess. The sad part was that in the second interview I saw with her she said she was taken but look what happened. I guess it was no Cinderella story. The pretty woman thing does happen but not very often. I want to find a ot mannequin and stop her from the partying a sleeping around and being used. I want to be the one to give her guidance, to be friend, father and confidant.

I´m happy that they have split up!!! :D

Now he´s all free for me! :P

didn't take him long to shack up with another blonde... :innocent: these were apparently taken recently after the split with his new girl. He looks rather... drawn & haggard.

(jjb)

uhh Mr Lee.. what exactly was your point? :blink:

Tinuviel said:
didn't take him long to shack up with another blonde... :innocent: these were apparently taken recently after the split with his new girl. He looks rather... drawn & haggard.

uhh Mr Lee.. what exactly was your point? :blink:

Woah he is quick off the mark! There has been a relationship and then this girl after Carolyn? It is only like two weeks since she moved out right or is time flying faster than I thought? Also is that a receding hairline I see?

Yeah Mr Lee that was...um confusing.

god, look at the way he's just all over her in those pics(!) :blink:

they could just be friends u know ^_^ anyways isn't that girl from that female rock duo something..something kate..I can't remember. But some band that Incubus were endorsing....

and yea Mr Lee - u seem quite wistful there! :huh:

roppal222 said:
god, look at the way he's just all over her in those pics(!) :blink:
they could just be friends u know ^_^ anyways isn't that girl from that female rock duo something..something kate..I can't remember. But some band that Incubus were endorsing....
:shrugs: the fella who posted them said that it was his new gf so who knows.

"hit metal band"... :lol:

These two kept out of the spotlight fairly well, no?

The new blonde looks like a golddigger not so, so beautiful but good enough.

What H&M party and what fight???
And if it's true how do you know that??

loafer_light said:
carolyn & brandon were at the H&M party last week & they got into a fight there.

ooh, tell us more?!

I think ol'Brand could do better than the average blonde in that pic, IF they are dating.....although, he seems to be losing his spark these days judging by those photos.

mmm... I just found this from Gawker Stalker where some guy said that he saw Brandon and Carolyn fighting...

" Oh and the night before at the H&M party, was hanging with Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy. They got into a fight and Carolyn stormed off to the bathroom "

... but I need to know more!

They were together for years so it can't be easy breaking up. It seems all unfinished. Wonder who broke up with who. I agree with long distance relationships being tough...wonder if Carolyn issued an ultimatum: me or the band man!!!!:angry:

Does anyone know what Incubus' next single is btw?
And I managed to catch a glimpse of Brandon's GAP thing - not impressive :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->