Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy Split

Oh I wanted to see these pics :( You are going to be a great mod oanadobre but maybe you could give a little more time for picture credits to be put on... I mean we aren't on here 24/7 to see warnings.

What pictures do you want to see????.... I'm sorry I don't understand what do you say:(

I haven't deleted the pics, Sienna. They must have "expired" or something... I really don't know...

OH!!! I understand!!!! no siennainlondon don't worry, Oanadobre didn't deleate te pics, is just that my photobucket account have a little problem, but you still can see the pictures, just click with the right botton of your mouse in the "bandwith exceeded" and in the info of the picture copy the direccion of the image, and you can see it!!!... I hope you understand, my english isn't perfect:rolleyes: Im chilean:rolleyes:

Some pics for "Siennainlondon" and for all the person that want to see it:P

Carolyn and Brandon taken their dogs to the vet. 11-18-2004

143519.jpeg
143518.jpeg
143517.jpeg
143516.jpeg

ABACAUSA.COM

03-14-2004
R009-9282.jpg

fotobank.com

04-22-2005

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG

INCUBUSLATINO.COM

hope you like it!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful pictures!!!! Thank you so mush:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

kritooo the pics disappeared again^_^... can you please post it again???

why do people keep hotlinking, it's so freakin annoying. if you want to post pics, just save them & upload to imagevenue.com, supload.com or tinypic.com and post the thumbnail. it's not rocket science.

Oh I did that just once (hotlinking) because I had a problem with my photobucket account, but now I fix it, so I will post my pics later.

sorry for the problem:P

Just discovered how hot Boyd is. I know this is a super old thread but they r one of my fav alll time hottest couples next to johny and Kate and johny and Winona

One more thing, I'm really surprised to discover he and Murphy didn't have kids together. This whole time I thought they had a daughter together.

This is just something I read somewhere, but wasn't BB dating Jessica Miller at some point and then Jess introduced him to her friend Carolyn, and Carolyn 'stole' him.

^Yes, I remember that story, too. Before "dating" Jess Miller he had a fling with Jamie King.

He's been dating that hippie girl Baelyn Neff for quite a long time now.

(I'm shocked I'm still so up to date with that guy's love life, I haven't been following Incubus for ages :lol:)

thnaks for the update i didn't know anything about his recent love life i only knew about his romance with carolyn.

so i guess it's true he pretty much only dates blondes:(

I think except for his high school sweetheart Ginger and Jo Bourne Taylor all his girlfriends were blondes. I think it's creepy that Baelyn looks exactly like Mike Einiziger's ex-gf (Cameron Richardson) :ninja:

I read rumors that his gf is pregers. No?
Cameron is really pretty (prettier than brandon's new girl) but I dont think they look all that much alike though.

Dose Brandon have his own thread here or and active fan site or forum?

Really? I think Cameron and Baelyn look almost identical.
Hmm..haven't heard about that rumour. Where did you hear that?

All the Incubus forums I know and have ever been a member of suck majorly. I don't think Brandon has his own thread here. And the Incubus one isn't very active anymore either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->