Brandon Boyd and Carolyn Murphy Split

Seems it doesn't will be another single, Incubus are making a new racord right now.:D

OOOOH And one more thing, that blonde girl with Brandon is not his gf, they are just friends.

Thanks Kritooo for the info regarding the album!

That girl doesn't look model enough going by Brandon's track record on who he chooses to date.

AlmostFamous said:
Yup. :cry: Its the furthest thing from a normal relationship.

Well...
That's not totally true...I have been with my man for many, many years.
It stinks for the weeks that he is away, but it's forgotten when he gets home.
Fortunately for me, haha, in MY case they just recorded a new record so i have him home from this past June until next March...
If you have a home together it's definitley more stable.

However, it's hard.
No denying that.

are you in a simillar situation?
If so I send you hugs...
I know how sad it can be sometimes. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon backstage at the MJ party with Suchin Pak

15m.jpg
style.com

Carolyn backstage at the MJ party with potential sleazy sugar daddy

13m.jpg

style.com

Man, they did avoid one another I guess. Quite sad really

No, Brandon isn't dating with Suchin Pak.

I have to say that I really don't understand why they look so happy if they loved so much. I can't understand why they don't talk at that show.
mmm and I don't know why the only time that they talk everything ends in a fight. (sorry for my english:blush:)

OH that beautiful days...:heart::heart::heart:
1352.jpg
emmy2.jpg

I have more pictures for the people that are interested:D
RollingStone.jpg

hahah! they wrote Caroline...

another one:heart:
is_1087403.jpg

they were a very very sexy coupleB)

Great pics guys! I think that Carolyn looks old next to him...:blink:

Carolyn is beautiful, but I'm a girl you know... And Brandon is very very very talented, intelligent, funny, sexy and much more, I just thinking how Carolyn let him go...:unsure:

JUST LOOK THIS MAN:kiss:

13.jpg
30.jpg
OMGOMGOMGBCB.jpg

and of course he a great father too, though he is not the biological Dylan's father... thats so sweet!!!:wink:

I hope he still can see her, despite his not with Carolyn anymore (sorry for my english)

DylanBrandon.jpg
DylanBrandon2.jpg
87.jpg
891.jpg

^ awwwww. and i used to think he was the baby's biological father.... but at the end of the day, does it really matter!?.... as long as they love each other, who cares if he's the babys biological father or not...... doesn't mean he's not her father at heart..... :heart:

roppal222 said:
Carolyn backstage at the MJ party with potential sleazy sugar daddy

13m.jpg
his name is robert duffy and he's marc jacobs business partner for decades. if you like marc's art you have duffy's business savvy to thank. sugar daddy? I think duffy prefers the company of gentlemen.

loafer_light said:
his name is robert duffy and he's marc jacobs business partner for decades. if you like marc's art you have duffy's business savvy to thank. sugar daddy? I think duffy prefers the company of gentlemen.

:lol: :lol: That tells us. Thanks for the pictures everyone! I love seeing Brandon -preferably without a shirt!!

...as long as they love each other, who cares if he's the babys biological father or not...

I agree thats whay I think is sweeeeeeet!!! Brandon is beautiful inside and outside.:heart:B)

It's me again:P

TheGrammyAwards3.jpg
1611.jpg
1601.jpg
934.jpg
normal_5.jpg
normal_13.jpg
04-05NewYorkSoho.jpg

Hope you like it, I have more but I want to know if other person have pics to share too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seltzeess
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->