Brazilians vs Eastern Europeans/Russians......your vote!!!

Veritas said:
How on earth can you even vote for something like this?

I think they're all equally fantastic. But I love all beautiful girls, at least until I've spoken to them. I've met a few who have serious attitude problems. But as I have no hopes of talking to Natasha, Natalia, Daniela, Allesandra, Fernanda (Tavares or Lujan - my chances are zero with both), etc., I think they're all equally spectacular.

right on, right on veritas:lucky:

Brasilia hands down!!!

... because I love Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, Anna B Barros, and also because I am Brazilian!!! :P

Well i'm russian, and no matter if its about sports or modeling...the russians have it down. ALWAYS. We'rel not beatable end of story. :P

but i must say... i love A.Lima

brazilians all the way

eastern europeans can be trashy as hell

As a good brazilian I need to say that brazilians models are the best!
They´re HOT; they have a REAL body with butt, boobs, thighs; they don´t look pailed; they have the power of freak any person in the world...
Just look to Gisele, she´s the model of the century!...
Adriana Lima, has the best body ever!!!

Russians?? They´re not even sexy...

ps:IMO
:lol: :D :P

fabri said:
Jeisa, Caroline Trentini, Isabeli, Caroline Francischini have italian roots (their surnames can prove it)
Leticia B has Swedish & Italian roots
Raquel and Cintia Dicker parents are from Germany

If you lived here you would now that the mix of nationalities is our attribute. Because of the colonizations and all this history thing that I won´t explain here... So looking their last name doesn´t mean anything, even because a big part of the world has european descencents and people don´t look the same for that.

Russian models are prettier than the brazilian ones

But i think we can find beauty everywhere on the planet in each country...russian girls arent prettier thant the brazilians or the sweDISH..ECT

Brazilians by far. Those are real bodies with shapes!!!
I don´t like most of europeans models they are too skinny IMO

the europeans tend to be more boring. most of them are pretty but in a very "girl next door" way. and they all look alike.
Brazilians are unique, sexy, edgy, refreshing.

Suka said:
They´re HOT; they have a REAL body with butt, boobs, thighs; they don´t look pailed; they have the power of freak any person in the world...

........of course, you're not biased at all..:innocent:

But as a whole, I tend to agree with you.
(I cant really speak for the whole of Eastern Europe but....) I remember the last time I went to Prague, I was having these huge expectations about women - reasons: a friend of mine (male) kept raving about them, one of my best friend is Czech and she is gorgeous,etc. My illusions were crushed. I found women to be so common-looking, cheap and trashy. With very rough, unrefined features and bad bleachjobs. My friend was BY FAR the most beautiful Czech I had encountered or came accross. But, average-looking people aside, I think I also prefer beautiful Brazilian women. Eastern European models tend to be very COLD beauties. Whereas Brazilian models are more earthy and sensual; further, the Brazilian population emcompasses such a wide spectrum of ethnic groups and nationalities, that there's a little bit for every taste (eg. the blonde german bombshell=Gisele and Raquel, or the Aqua-eyed raven-haired bombshell=Adriana, or the delicate Solange or the Italians or the etchnically unclassifiables).

And when it comes to men (Brazilians vs Eastern Europeans), there's not even room for a debate. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would vote brazilians, not because they are hot or the most beautiful. Brazilians models has diferent looks, they look cute, hot, doll faces, etc.. It´s just totaly diferent looks..
And eastern europeans, they have similar looks, not that they all look alike, but I guess you understand what I mean..

What a stupid question... It's not single valued! Of course Eastern European! ... and maybe Northern... :wink: Sweden and co.

...oh! I am just SURE who is uglier! Germans! Heidi and Julia, sorry!

I vote for EUROPEANS, for sure... Brazilians are cool as well, but the ones I like all look european - Cintia, Trentini, Aline Weber... (Cintia and Aline have german roots) so... I really do not like this typical South american look... like loooooong dark hair, big t*ts (very often fake - there's no dubt on that, in Brazil it is sooo easy and kinda cheap to get a pair), dark skin and they are just...sexy, yeah, but that's it. Sexy in boring and usual way... Even between these chicks, there are some exceptions but not many. While - at least to me - europeans are more like high fashion material - with their cheekbones, strong features - they have "more faces"... they can be elegant, sexy, innocent, fierce - europeans are plain in one way and interesting in other way. Like you can change their look, but still see their personality.

I just like to point out many 'brazilian' models have european blood. B)

...also some have portuguese blood.. why do you think Brazil speaks Portuguese?

smartarse said:
I just like to point out many 'brazilian' models have european blood. B)

...also some have portuguese blood.. why do you think Brazil speaks Portuguese?
:shock: Portuguese is national language of Brazil! As well as you speak English and not American! :wink:

Suka said:

If you knew what your screen name meant in Russian, you'd hate them even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->