Brea Peck

cestmagique

you set the scene
Reaction score
From models.com and Ford Models:

"Ford’s newest, leggy stunner from Indiana has already ignited a European feeding-frenzy. In her first two weeks as a model, Brea (pronounced bree) Peck has already shot Wonderland with Daniel Breidt, and is causing an exclusivity battle amongst Europe’s most coveted designers for S/S 2007."

Her page at Ford has two more pictures, but I couldn't find any more... post if you come across any! :flower:

Attachments

• brea.jpg
    brea.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 30
Here are her polas from Ford. She's pretty but not very remarkable to me, not yet.

Attachments

• bp87_pol2.jpg
    bp87_pol2.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 115
I think she has a lot to work with though. Thanks perl. :smile:

she looks somewhat plain to me, but hey if Patricia Smidt and Coco Rocha can make it big as models, I guess so can Brea.

breats4.jpg
brea3sy1.jpg
brea2yq2.jpg

mlamtc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care for her look, but I have a hunch she'll be successful. Her headshot on the Ford site certainly has that 'It' factor. Can anyone get a screencap?

In some of those pics she looks kind of different but in most she doesn't stand out as anything special..

^I don't know...I think she has that European-bohemian-chic-with-a-touch-of-doe-like-innocence which designers are so into at the moment, especially in the headshot I mentioned. She also stands out to me more than somebody like Irina L. because her bohemian chic quality stems more from her flirtatious bedroom eyes than a hip haircut. I could see her in a French New Wave movie. Ironic since she's from Indiana. :lol:

i think this chick has huuuge potential.....she may be plain to some peope ebut her 'look' is what seems to be really big with designers at the moment....

i especially love her polaroids...in particluar the top right hand corner

from models.com

Attachments

• brea.jpg
    brea.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure I see anything special about her.

United Bamboo S/S 07

00070m.jpg
00260m.jpg

style.com

Jeremy Laing
style.com

Attachments

• brea.jpg
    brea.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
  • brea2.jpg
    brea2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
She's looked much better than I thought she would on the runway so far, a far cleaner and fresher palette than some of her pics indicate.

yah, i agree. she looked so adorable on runway. when i searched her on here, i was really suprised with the first few pictures. she's darling on runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->