Brea Peck

01620265ha7.jpg

fs

New pictures! Apparently from Cosmo, I found them in a comment from her Myspace.
2d11gy9.jpg

2ir54j7.jpg

2jfjamt.jpg

2v2eiv7.jpg

4e0mtu9.jpg

Also, there's a big picture of her in November's Nylon. I'd scan it, but my scanner's broken so...if anyone has it?

Okay so just kidding! I found the picture myself from Nylon's online version of the magazine.

She has an interesting look, i think she'd do wonders in the right hands...certainly not in her own [see myspace post :innocent: ]. :heart:

at Tod's cocktail and dinner party.
07m.jpg

[style.com]

More Brea (from style.com:(

Malandrino Spring 2007:
00400m.jpg

Adam + Eve Spring 2007:
20m.jpg

Toni Maticevski Spring 2007:
01m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think Brea has a lot of potential! :heart: I like her a lot so far. I'm dying for my photos! :blush: Help a girl out! hehe

TheKiwi said:
I really think Brea has a lot of potential! :heart: I like her a lot so far. I'm dying for my photos! :blush: Help a girl out! hehe
She's in current french Glamour :flower: Maybe I'll buy it soon and if so I'll do the scans !

Hmmm, I wish they hadn't used a polaroid for her showcard... It's nice but nothing special. Doesn't show off her beauty as well as it could.

On the cover of Nylon's new beauty book:

inside_pretty.jpg

Thanks to oversharer for the ID!

(nylonmag.com)

It's so hard to tell if these are reposts because of all the imageshack madness, but hopefully at least some of these are new!

img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php

(ford)

Thank you so much! I think some are indeed new, and others are better quality than the ones we had. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->