Brie Larson

Poor Brie! She looks like an ageing Spice Girl embarking on a self-discovery trip in India or something.

^ I'm still recovering from the above look...

but thrilled to see this!

June 2, 2014 issue of New York Magazine
mHiKBr5.jpg

qRUq8yQ.jpg

vulture.com via jexxica

^Can't wait to read the interview.

Brie Larson attends the 2014 CFDA fashion awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 2, 2014 in New York City.
Brie+Larson+Arrivals+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+wsToGx0Ir1Tx.jpg

Brie+Larson+Cocktails+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+nd6aa09W9lIx.jpg

zimbio

Brie Larson – ‘Begin Again’ Premiere in New York City, June 25

celebmafia

:wub: delighted to see that she has a thread, i've loved her since United States of Tara, i was so mad when it was cancelled.

and apart from that horrific Met Gala dress, i love most of her choices so far. it seems like she's a very unpredictable dresser, but it definitely makes her much more interesting than other celebs her age. and great news that she landed Room! the book is incredible, it definitely demands an actress with a talent for depth, something she's definitely proven after Short Term 12.

She looks lovely. I can't wait to see her new projects, especially Room and Trainwreck with Judd Apatow. To me she is just as talented, if not moreso than the likes of Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley etc.

Brie is in Jenny Lewis's new video for "Just One of the Guys" alongside Kristen Stewart and Anne Hathaway.

New Image from the 'Just One of the Guys' Video Shoot

esugzo.jpg

kstewartfans lj

ELLE’s 2014 Women in Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles, October 20

celebmafia

"The Gambler" New York Premiere, December 10
Wearing Rodarte.

zimbio

The Hollywood Reporter & HFPA’s Next Gen Cocktail Party at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival on Friday (January 23) at Main & Sky Rooftop Lounge in Park City, Utah.
wC2KLed.jpg

faKE37k.jpg

just jared

'Digging For Fire' Portraits 2015 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah (2015.01.26.)

starity.hu

^ I love Joe Swanberg, cool to see her involved in one of his projects.

I miss her blonde hair, she doesn't look as fresh as a brunette.

Actress Brie Larson arrives at Louis Vuitton "Series 2" The Exhibition on February 5, 2015 in Hollywood, California.
EdsMc0j.jpg

BJgQU6y.jpg

IyGwqmA.jpg

zimbio

party ahead of the 2015 Academy Awards held at Madeo Restaurant on Saturday night (February 21) in Los Angeles.

just jared

US InStyle August 2015

AUTUMN IN NEW YORK
Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes
Stylist: Melissa Rubini
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make-up: Maki Ryoke
Model/Celebrity: Brie Larson

InStyle

'Trainwreck' premiere in NYC - July 14, 2015

starity.hu

2015 Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grants Banquet in Beverly Hills, August 13

zimbio

2015 Telluride Film Festival at Elks Park in Telluride, Colorado - September 4, 2015

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->