Brie Larson

Love the picture of her and Rooney. They both should definitely wear their hair loose mor often.

Can't wait to see her in Room.

Actress Brie Larson attends the InStyle & HFPA party during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at the Windsor Arms Hotel on September 12, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
qcHtx3W.jpg

zimbio

Actress Brie Larson attends the "Room" premiere during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at the Princess of Wales Theatre on September 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.

zimbio

Room press conference portraits by Munawar Hosain (Toronto, September 16, 2015)

starity.hu

Brie Larson strikes a pose while attending a screening of her new movie Room held during the 2015 BFI London Film Festival at Vue Leicester Square on Sunday (October 11) in London, England.

Brie is wearing a Valentino dress and earrings with Paul Andrews shoes

justjared

BRIE LARSON at Room Screening in New York 10/07/2015

hawtcelebs

The reviews for Brie and Room are just incredible. I think she'll go all the way this year with the awards season.

At the premiere of A24's drama flick Room at the Pacific Design Center

dailymail

She's most definitely the frontrunner for the Oscar this year. Her only major threat so far could be Cate Blanchett.
Brie is slowly getting the same attention than Jennifer Lawrence when she won , even though apparently her performance is much more impressive than anything J.Law has ever done. I can't wait to see Room and I'd love for her to go all the way but I don't want her to be overexposed like Jennifer Lawrence after her Oscar.

Not a fan of the last look. I wish she would take a little bit more risks. This look is a bit too safe & ladylike, it ages her.

Brie, who is the frontrunner for the Best Actress prize at the Oscars this year, is featured on the cover of Variety‘s new issue. She opened up to the mag about working with her 8-year-old co-star Jacob.

“I remember how some people would talk down to me, and I never liked it,” Brie said. “So I always treated Jacob as an equal… To go through all this with him is amazing, because I can never fly too high. All the buzz, all the talk, and he just wants to know when he can go see a cougar, because they’re his favorite animal.”

justjared

I can't wait to see her performance!

I really hope she steps it up this awards season. Does anyone know her stylist?

I saw Room the other day and she really is excellent. Let's hope A24 has some awards success with this film; it would be brilliant for their company.

brie is so great and i think we are going to be seeing this thread FILL UP in the next coming months

she seems like such a sweetheart and i heard her performance is incredible, i hope she wins

Brie Larson, photographed by Yu Tsai for Variety, Oct 13, 2015.

edenliaothewomb.tumblr

Brie Larson – Photoshoot for Backstage October 2015

celebmafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->