Britney Spears (July 2003 - July 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget about the way she looks we all know she isnt an exotic beauty......

the NFL is perfect for her, but im thinking after that vma performance what is this going to be like? she was terribly off step at the vma's :shock:

and im not being mean. ive never seen britney so off beat :blink:
i danced for years untill i was faced ankle problems :cry: so we all have had those days ......but, for britney it was badddd :doh:

Didn't she do something last year that was football related with Aerosmith and the others?

Why are they recycling the same performers?

what happened to that 'new stylist' thing? :unsure: shes paying them good money too!

brit.jpg

brit2.jpg

britney307.jpg

That "new stylist" thing has to be a rumour! Which stylist would let her were that stuff?

those are her own clothes. but she doesnt look better with the outfits stylists choose for her either.

but back on topic..did anyone see her performance tonight? :ninja:

:huh: i just heard the new song .....nothing "new" and cutting edge
or "going to send the club dj's into a frenzy" how jive is putting it....

its the same old same old :smile:

I saw it. :doh: It sounds like an old New Kids On The Block song. :lol: I can't even remember how it goes.

I missed the performance. Was she wearing anything good???

is she wearing those Steve Madden boots that every 16 year old was into about 5 years ago?

Originally posted by HBoogie@Sep 4th, 2003 - 10:45 pm
is she wearing those Steve Madden boots that every 16 year old was into about 5 years ago?
haha probably, gosh shes 5'5" brown eyed thick thied...jk thats just a song my sis used to sing cause she though boys would like her if she met those 3 qualitiies

I actaully watched that and I was disgusted.. damn girl LIP SYNC much. HORRIBLE show. Now I dislike her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->