Britney Spears (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delovelylou

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread can be viewed here.
Thank you :flower:

she looks like mickey rourke from the wrestler

hahahaha!! i see it too!! lol!! :rofl::lol:

I agree with the sentiment that i don't care what colour the bra is, as long as there is one. it makes a nice change from having to looking at her smuggling peanuts....... :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
it makes a nice change from having to looking at her smuggling peanuts....... :innocent:

omg. :rofl:

I do like this outfit #9069

Seriously how can she make everything look so trashy. She needs to learn how to style her hair. It looks like she never brushes it.

Britney Spears 2009-06-28 - Shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond in LA

hey Britney

I'd be so disappointed if I went to see BritBrit and she was brunette :shock:

And it looks like she did it herself. Brunette Britney, oh oh, never a good sighn... :blink::innocent:

I love her so much as a blonde :cry:
first i thought it was a wig. oh brit :(
blonde suits you so well and makes you really pretty. get back blonde:flower:

I actually like the brown hair ALOT better. it takes years off her look

It's not that I don't like brown hair on her, because I have always thought she rocked both the brown and the blonde, it's just...bad things tend to happen after she dyes her hair...

i love the brown hair. very natural.

black is next.. ? because blackout was so good i always think black hair britney = better music lol dumb

Blonde or Brunette I think she can pull off both. I do agree that it takes years off her. She looks somewhat younger and umm how do you say, more down to earth.

I'm not so concerned with Blonde or Brunette hair as I am with the pink wig. When she's wearing the pink wig we all know she's entered crazy town.

While I was listening to the radio, I heard that she's engaged and about to get married again...to her MANAGER!? Any confirmation!? <3 Still loving her though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->