Britney Spears

It's the most personal in the sense that it's the one she had most input, wrote some lyrics, approached some personal life issues, etc. I haven't listened to all the songs yet but it seems like a quite forgettable album, and I blame will.i.am. God she really should stop working with him. There's also too much "voice effects" in some songs. I'll take some time to listen to the whole thing this week but I think "Work B*tch" might be the best song of the album and the most Britney song too (well "Perfume" is quite Britney too, her romantic ballad side, which I never listen to - although "Everytime" is a classic). Actually I don't think she'll ever beat Blackout unless she goes back to the "dirty" side (and she could start by making a video with TI for "Tik Tik Boom" :innocent:).

Last edited by a moderator:
December 03 2013 - MTV interview with Christina Garibaldi

December 03 2013 - Extra Interview with Mario Lopez

Source:Breatheheavy

7 December-foro vogue

normal_XRAY_FY_BI_284229.jpg

normal_XRAY_FY_BI_284129.jpg

normal_XRAY_FY_BI_283729.jpg

normal_XRAY_FY_BI_282929.jpg

normal_XRAY_FY_BI_281029.jpg

normal_XRAY_BSpearsFrozenYogurt120715_281129.jpg

I had and I feel the same than you. There are a few songs that I like but that's it. She said that it's her most personal album, I cannot find how :blink:
I feel like, now, when you listen to her on the radio or anywhere, you're no longer capable of saying "it's Britney" who sings this song. Her songs are completely depersonalized. There's no more identity. I still enjoy some of them, but I guess I will quickly forgive them.
There are some songs on there that could be considered personal, but I think for the most part it seems like a "showcase" for will.i.am and his producers. In The Zone, Britney and Blackout are what I would consider her most personal, and also her best albums. Rumors were swirling around a few weeks before release that he had completely taken over the project and given preference to his own productions, despite Britney working and writing with a wide range of producers for the album. I don't think she is pleased with the final product, hence her lack of any real promotion.

Hopefully she can do her own thing on the next album without anyone breathing down her neck. She is a capable songwriter, and has a good ear for potential hits (was exec. producer of Blackout, fought for Toxic to be a single, chose Baby as her debut single from a whole ton of demos etc etc.) There are some songs on this album where we can hear her voice; Perfume, Tik Tik Boom, Don't Cry, Hold on Tight, Now That I Found You.. but for the most part the production and vocal production is horrible. She'll never be a powerhouse vocalist like she was as a kid, but she has a pleasant voice when she's given the opportunity to show it. I just hope this is her last outing with will.i.am *sigh*

Preview of the I am Britney Jean documentary (Dec 22 on E! Online) :bounce:

I cant wait and am so excited for the documentry!!!!
Yay! :smile:

Oh that pink poncho is so Britney! Her style is so statistic :wink:

I just watched her new video "Perfume".Well, guys, I think she is working with wrong people. Its a huge mistake imo to make inventing stories how she dates young guys and she is young and fun too, looking hot in underwear when everybody knows that she has 2 big sons etc.
I personally think that 'Circus' image of mature sexy playful woman is the best for her. And that kinda music. 'Work b*tch' is not Britney at all. I dont know what she thinks of.

Really hope that she will find her way after all that years of recovering from 2 crazy years.

The 40th Annual People's Choice Awards

zimbio

justjared

Britney Spears walks to her car and is followed behind by her boyfriend David Lucado on Thursday afternoon (January 9) in Los Angeles.

just jared

Her body is in great shape. Hair is a bit tragic, though - she looks so much better with darker blonde.

Fierce cover! It's fun. I like it.

Britney Spears does some shopping at Gregory's in West Hollywood, California on January 22, 2014.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->