Britney Spears (November 2010 - March 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I agree. I was re-watching videos from the Onyx Hotel tour and the brunette she had during it was my favorite.

Britney's hair looks amazing this colour! It just makes her look healthier and prettier and really enhances her warm eyes. The Oscars after party look would have been great if not for the unblended lip liner, which ended up dating the whole look.

she was always brunette when she went off the rails....

Well she was blonde during her 55 hour marriage, while she was driving with her baby on her lap and during her breakdown she dyed her hair alot between blonde and dark. It's a common public misconception that her hair is always dark when she goes "off the rails". ^_^

She's in amazing shape! Looks close to the body she had in 2008 when she began promoting Circus.

I prefer her brunette. The blonde she had a few years back was fine but of late it has mostly been that uber-bblonde, almost platinum and it washed her out...especially with her love for dark eyeshadow and sometimes non-existent eyebrows. I would love a full era of her with brown hair.

Britney Spears: Santa Barbara Beach Day with the Boys!
Britney Spears rocks a #26 t-shirt while spending time at the beach on Saturday (March 2) in Santa Barbara, Calf.

The 31-year-old entertainer was seen playing in the sand with her two sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.

The day before, Britney was spotted in pink while exiting a grocery store in Los Angeles.

Britney recently showed her support to end bullying with Anderson Cooper.

Source:JustJared

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only me? I love her candids so much for me its real Britney. And her style is still so 2004-2006 :smile:

March 09 2013 - Buying a painting in Westlake
Britney, dressed in very similar clothes to Friday, hit up a Target with her sons and bodyguard on Saturday.

On her way out, Britney saw some lady selling paintings and decided to check it out. She ended up dropping $800 on one that she liked.

Source:Breatheheavy

March 10 2013 - At her sons' soccer game in Woodland Hills

Source:Breatheheavy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69