Brooches and Pins!

chocsta

Reaction score
I :heart: brooches. I like to pin them on my blazers and cardigans. Please share your collection of brooches and how you wear them! :magic:

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 9th, 2004 - 9:41 pm
I :heart: brooches. I like to pin them on my blazers and cardigans.
same here!! :woot:

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 9th, 2004 - 9:42 pm
Got this yesterday... couldn't resist :blush:
okay, i just died.
that is the CUTEST thing i have ever ever seen!!!
awww, i want one!!! :buzz:

mmm...i love them too...wish i could post some pics... :(

i really enjoyed looking at yours chocsta...i love them all...the key is soooo cool...

and the little wooden shoes make me :wub: :crush:

thanks for sharing... :flower:

i have this great big swirl brooch with tiny swarovski rhinestones set in gold...going from pale blue to pale green...it's pinned to the bottom corner of a small copper leather bag i have from carlos falchi...

i can't even tell you... :heart: ...the pin totally MAKES the bag... :flower:

i also like small round music buttons with graphics...or a logo...especially on denim or canvas... :woot:

john galliano f/w 2003:

http://www.***************/image/0606200313481269.jpg
100101593.jpg

i have this one and it is beyond gorgeous!! i like wearing brooches pinned onto a little cardigan sweater worn with only the top button fastened :blush:, or pinned to a handbag (a small 40's-style frame clutch or basically anything else to dress it up)..there is so much you can do :smile:

Chocsta - Your brooches/pins are fab! I got a pair of wooden clogs as a keyring not a brooch. i like your Chanel ones. I want to get a new one to update a new vintage style jacket I got today. Thnaks for showing yours :flower:

I love brooches :heart: I wear them clustered like on the Versace F/W runway :heart:

my favorite right now is probably my Dior lucite & crystal one, its huge :woot:

i have some very very similar to these:

Originally posted by nuiko@Jun 9th, 2004 - 9:19 pm
john galliano f/w 2003:

http://www.***************/image/0606200313481269.jpg
100101593.jpg

i have this one and it is beyond gorgeous!! i like wearing brooches pinned onto a little cardigan sweater worn with only the top button fastened :blush:, or pinned to a handbag (a small 40's-style frame clutch or basically anything else to dress it up)..there is so much you can do :smile:
i have that too!!!! :woot: brooch buddies :wink:

this is a vintage christian dior brooch from the mid-60's that i recently acquired. it is SO gorgeous.....and it actually looks an awful lot like something straight out of the s/s 2004 haute couture, which i'm not complaining about :innocent:

DSC00249.jpg
100122176.jpg

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:23 pm
a classic cameo is always perfect :heart:
oh i agree! i have a small collection of them :woot:

WOW :o i love that!

i also love my chanel cassette brooch, i wear it on a white satin ribbon in my wrist sometimes :innocent: , my dior :heart: ,

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
WOW :o i love that!

i also love my chanel cassette brooch, i wear it on a white satin ribbon in my wrist sometimes :innocent: , my dior :heart: ,
LOVE the dior!!! :woot:
the entire diorlywood line is so gorgeous.

Thank you everyone for posting!! I have to clarify, only the first one (the Chanel strawberry brooch is mine), the others are just pics from ebay :wink:

Hmm brooches on bags you say? Why is it that I never thought of that before!! I MUST try it!! Thank you for the suggestion, how wonderful :woot: My only worry is... wouldn't it leave holes in the bag, because the fabric of bags tend to be stiffer and more constructed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->