Bruno Pieters S/S 05 Paris

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 6 2004, 03:56 AM
Yeah,I understand immensely. Maybe its just me? From this angle,it doesn't seem to conjure any strong images for me.
[snapback]386934[/snapback]​
it's not always about strong images, its a calm and beautiful collection
and i guess he's aiming towards the affluent client, salad days are over for Bruno :P

i'm sure he will be appreciated more in his 'mature' phase

and yes Purple, i can see a bit of Theyskens/Rochas there myself

thanks softgrey
just found photos from AW/ 04

PICTbpCoast.jpg
PICTbpCoast2BAK.jpg

Is it a dress or is it a coat? Ohhhh...the contrasts :wink:

That's a real beauty,Runner. Is that from his look-book? I saw this image of Lift's web site too so I assume it is.

Btw,Lieven Bonne has been working with Bruno since his graduation collection(when she had just graduated herself no sooner). I remember the work for her own graduation and she definitely had something the other's didn't....clothes! :lol: She's really the only footwear specific designer in Antwerp and I think she's just started her own line as well. She has a sort of nomadic/Breughel Peasant/Mad Max style in her shoes.

Of course,Belgians are notorious(aside from every other craft! tehe)for being wonderful cobblers. In the old sense of the word :heart:

Thanks for those Runner. I really love that collection. Like Lieven's style,in the structures,it sort of reminds one of peasant clothes or a Medievel armour. Reall lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->