Bunches of Bracelets

I always wear a lot of bracelets, of different kinds. I love braceletes :smile:

love bunches of bracelets...
wearing today:
bracelets.jpg

^ looooove your bracelets. i would marry them if i had to. haha, no,
but really. i love them.

^thanks :flower:
i only wear silver or black leather ones, but i like mixing styles/periods--those are from 1860s to 1950s, and the leather cord is a c.96 gucci markdown from filene's basement

I have these and wear them a lot. I sometimes mix them with gold bangles too.

pic from intermixonline.com

Attachments

• cousinclaudine.jpg
    cousinclaudine.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 228
thooose are amazing. love the rings too. thanks for posting.:blush::flower:

^ I love her bracelets!! That second picture is one of my fave pictures, ever.

i'm thinking that this is still quite the trend amongst a certain group of folks out there...

and i LIKE it!...

^_^...

i really like it too!

have actually been doing it a lot more myself lately...
experimenting with layering bracelets on the wrist where i wear my watch especially
more combinations than i would have initially imagined seem to work ^_^

I love the 'spiked' thumb ring in post 47.
Plaited leather styles, too.

Not so sure of the beads and pearls. I've become a bit sick of seeing them everywhere.

The only exception to this has to be the use of bangles. :shock: 'Cause then it's just too noisy.. :doh:

Yes I'm still liking this a lot too :smile: It's so much better than bangles. (I just prefer small bracelets)

I love the post rainy mornings did ages ago with the army of bracelets and rings. I've been wearing about a billion bracelets on my left arm for eight years now. I've just collected a combination of leather and beaded ones that I like ever since I was 11. Ironically, I also wear a lot of rings and neklaces to...although most of them are fairly subtle. Guess I'm just into the piled on look lol

I am still wearing my piles of bracelets I think this might be one trend which I'll never give up. I love wearing my thin bangles from India and F21 (as well as from a bunch of other places) almost every day. They give me a unique look, seeing as not everyone is wearing such a diverse collection of bangles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->