Wrist ribbons

There ^ They are the three I've been using the most recently. The second is two really short ribbons tied together. I just liked their colors.

i really like wrist ribbons, really thin ones though. very cheap! :smile:

I think ribbons are very cute and school girlish, but on the other hand, it's old news, at least in Lithuania.

I love the idea. I wore a black ribbon around my wrist as a subtle sign of mourning for Michael Jackson's death instead of the usual head-to-toe.
Maybe that's what everyone wearing a black ribbon is doing?

I've worn wrist bands, and I have four bead bracelets (three in different colors, then one that has pink beads with flower designs after going to a club party last year). I do love ribbons, but I'm not so sure about these wrist ribbons.

The ultimate - Gucci's pink and white gold ribbons from 2003.
100080823.jpg
100080824.jpg

style.com

This Chloé bow that came with Spur Magazine on a wrist? (top right) AMAZING.
53243670.png

snapped by superlover

This thread reminded me of one of Diana Vreeland's suggestions in her Harper's Bazaar "Why Don't You?" column:

Why don't you... tie black tulle bows on your wrists?
^ I have always wanted to try that.

cute, i wear my hermes twillys on my wrist a lot, sort of similar. I'd like to wear my ribbons with more of a bow though.

I really love the look with the Chloe one. It came free with a magazine? Was it recently?

i would love to know which number of this magazine it came with... or at least a picture of the cover.

Dakota's ribbon in the first post looks as if she is wearing it as a sign of support for a charity campaign... :innocent: not to mention her leggings-as-pants are bothering me more than slightly :ninja:
I'd try this trend but perhaps with a different coloured ribbon or a ribbon that is not opaque.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->