Fur and Feather Jackets / Vests

I just bought a black curly fur jacket and a DIOR fur scarf/stole - both vintage. It's pretty easy to find vintage fur jackets or vests.

it doesnt have to be fur either, I think the long wool version is just as nice.

from oaknyc.com

Attachments

• penceyfringevest4_large.jpg
    penceyfringevest4_large.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 3
I love fur!Fur jackets, coats, vests, all!
Because I'm from Russia, we can't live without fur!It is necessary thing for our winter. I have mink coat an it is abs fabulous!

I went to Russian about 3 years ago and I agree. If I lived there I would never be without a fur coat. Impossible to keep warm without one! So cold . . . . . brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Does anyone know how I can tell, find out, if this is real fur or not?
I've been on a few sites and failed to find any info
Thanks! :heart:
style.com

Attachments

• gucci44.jpg
    gucci44.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 6
It looks real to me but maybe email them prior to buying as some fake stuff looks pretty real until you touch it and then it is easy distinguishable.

I got a fake fur long waistcoat from Primark last year for the grand sum of £20 and can't get over the number of admiring comments I get for it, and how many people think its real & can't possibly be from Primark. Currently wearing it as a 'middle layer' between my day clothes & my ancient biker jacket (it really is ancient - I got it when I was 17 & now nearly 32!)

I got a fake fur long waistcoat from Primark last year for the grand sum of £20 and can't get over the number of admiring comments I get for it, and how many people think its real & can't possibly be from Primark. Currently wearing it as a 'middle layer' between my day clothes & my ancient biker jacket (it really is ancient - I got it when I was 17 & now nearly 32!)

Oh post a pic, I'm curious now:P:blush:

Where can I get a cute fur coat. Im thinking in the browns. One that can be unisex of fairly neutral...with no fem. details. I dont like the ones I have seen for men because they are fairly large...and im really petite

I think most fur coats are fairly large, well, they look it.

Versace A/W 08-09

00260m.jpg
00350m.jpg

style

so I should email Gucci to find out?!!
Beautiful vests <3

^ Carrme, according to Gucci.com and Sagafurs.com, that coat you posted is real fur. :flower:

Oh I'm loving the whole fur trend right now, but I can't stand the thought of even wearing real fur, so I opt for faux fur! I'd love to own a good faux fur coat, and vest, but so far I've had to resort to H&M where I just so happen to come across a faux fur coat. Not exactly the "fur" that I would have liked, but it'll do. And for $60... I think it's alright. For now.

I'm really liking the fur vests though. They're perfect, especially cinched with a belt!

the fur jacket in post #35 is luscious! :D

what do you guys think of this one?

topshop

its 100% feathers i really like it but do you guys think it would be warm??

Love her^ It's most likely well lined so it could be great for any night except snowfall of course
I'll check up more on the Gucci site Spike! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->