Burberry F/W 2020.21 by Danko Steiner

nice portraits, nothing about this is Burberry though.

Mona, especially in that black dress! These shots are actually ok. I for one like the set design. It does look more like a lookbook imo, but I'll take it.
Groaned when I saw Mariacarla and the previews because I've had enough of her, but the final shots look great. Danko is the only one who manages to make Tisci's Burberry look classy and refined.

I don't get the male casting though. Where's the guy he normally use for his campaigns? At least there's something grown-up about him. These two look like a pair of pouty TikTokers.

The video is far better than the shots! Don't think the extra cast was needed besides the trio of MCB/Mona/Sora.

The bags in the first shot are hideous.

The clothes look beautiful though, yeah I think they were trying hard to push those bags.

This just looks like one of their lookbooks?

It looks like a lookbook and there's nothing exciting about that but can we just talk about how Mariacarla has been working in the business since 1997 and still getting big campaigns. Moreover she is the model with most campaigns this season (i guess she's having a tie with Sora).

Given the brand's recent obsession with freight and delivery vehicles in their ad campaigns, they might as well start manufacturing a range of Burburry-branded toy trucks for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->