Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2010

Personally, I think Christopher Bailey is one of the best designers right now. There is such a strong feeling or mood or attitude that Burberry encompasses, and he shows it well. I think the womens spring 2010 prorsum stuff is amazing and very avant guard. The scrunching of the arms, the wrap trenches, bunching, the colors (washed out pink, sea foam, yellow). I love it. The "X" straps on the mens shirts are amazing, along with the bags.

And the Kooks played at the spring 2010 London party. Perfect.

Love this collection I want all of it:D, seriously amazing coats especially love the first navy ones and that last red shaggy coat, and really beautiful delicate lace pieces:heart:

Very Burberryesque, and I am quite happy there is still that classy, yet very simple feeling to them. It's nothing innovative or creative, but I had always expected Burberry to be clean-cut and just never disappoints... Nothing for me to complain about here, they've kept their agenda.

Minimal. Elegant. Burberry. I like every single piece. The toppers are especially phenomenal, particularly the military-inspired ones with brass buttons. The shearling looks a bit cheap, but that is my only qualm.

Also, it is kind of nice to see that the Prada belted-coat trend from last season has been adpated for menswear. I would definitely wear a belted coat. I find the look supremely sophisticated and soigne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repetitive from his other seasons as usual but oh so gorgeous.
I honestly don't care if he does this season after season, I love it.
So luxurious and hard edged/edgy but so wearable and "appropriate" at the same time.

I love all the outfits for women! So tough yet romantic.. and the colors ...

Bailey makes clothes that are just so damn desirable! And just the other day I went to a talk by him at my university, and he is possibly one of the nicest people ever. So basically I love this collection even more knowing what a great guy the designer is!

Bailey is doing great things on Burberry. he sticks to brand and in the same time manages to walk a bit of it in very interesting way and with little edge. and the styling last two seasons has been perfect. and hair of the models

Last edited by a moderator:
I like menswear more than womenswear..but it's definitely nothing surprising and new.but I like it.

It's not new, but it's good. I want to own a lot of it :blush:

When is pre-fall normally in shops? These clothes all look quite wintery and not the sort of thing you'd be buying in July!

^ They usually start arriving in shops in early summer (middle of June I think).

Let's not forget that people start shopping in the summer for clothes they'll start wearing come September/October when the weather first starts to cool. This may be styled in a very layered way, but with the exception of the coats they're transitional pieces from summer into winter.

Classic. I love it and would wear a lot of it. Love the color palette, as usual.

I love the classic feel of the collection. It stayed true to its roots and I absolutely desire some of the pieces. The navy trench coat is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->