Buying Cosmetics On eBay

I wanted a Benefit BadGal Eyeliner pencil but I can't find anything by this brand in my country. So my only option was eBay. Everything was perfect, it arrived fast and the packaging was excellent. I'd definately try it again!!

I've, personally bought makeup off of ebay, but only after I read most of the comments on the seller's feedback by buyers who had bought makup from them and oly after I had made damn sure that the makeup was untouched...and I had a gr8 experience. Make sure there are clar pictures of the makeup you are buying and if the pix aren't clear enough ask the seller to email you clearer pictures. Even if the seller has listed the item as NIB (new in box) use the "ask seller a question" option to confirm--the seller doesn't get annoyed, usually and you now have two written confirmations that the item is as described along with gr8 photos, so if some one hoodwinks you, you can fight back, but that's never really hapened in my experience.

Good Luck.

-Eliza

I was wondering what people's experiences of buying makeup and perfume on ebay is like? The prices are quite cheap which makes me wonder!

Also, I know there's huge problems of counterfeit designer clothing/bags etc being sold there, is it possible for makeup/fragrance to be fake/counterfeit as well? Especially the high end brands brands eg Chanel, Dior, MAC etc.

I have had good luck buying MAC NIP. I use eBay to get either discontinued or LE products that are no longer available in stores here. For the LE you can end up paying a premium, of course, but sometimes it's worth it to me.

I've bought lots of make-up on ebay, for sometimes 1/3 the cost. The only times I've been burnt was when I didn't read the description thoroughly and thought I was getting what was in the picture. :doh: (It just showed a different color.) The other time was when someone I order from often sent me the wrong item, but we're fixing it now.

I've bought some MAC Pigment samples off Ebay.

Spektra.net has a great section on buying makeup off Ebay, with lists of reputable sellers, tips on how to spot fakes, etc. :flower:

I tried the site but I can't find it, everytime I just get a search thing....

All right this is sooo last minute but I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether they think these NARS brushes are authentic!

The ebay item number is 110125150668

Even if I don't get a reply in time I'd still be interested in knowing. Much appreciated!

i bought some mac studio tech off ebay a few weeks ago and it arrived sealed, unopened, etc...of course i checked the seller had a good reputation before hand - I also ended up paying about £16 which is £7 less than MAC stores in London... Will definitely do it again.

I dont have a problem buying make up on ebay, as long as it is new and never used. I definately have purchased perfumes and have never had any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->