Céline S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Celine-RTW-SS15-Paris-6434-1411910346-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Oh my! What a mess this collection was! I think it lacked cohesion and direction but more importantly the majority of the pieces were quite ridiculous. Personally, I thought Loewe felt closer to the Celine aesthetic than this.

Besides, it seems now Nicolas Ghesquiere has captured the fashion zeitgeist, and Philo's Celine is a shadow of what it once was.

Terribly disappointing.

I love it! I love it at the first sight!

I'm not too fond of the floral pieces, but the rest is amazing as usual. :wub:

Her collections are starting to feel repetitive to me. I will now also just go ahead and accept that I will never like her print choices. Weird collection, total miss for me.

The footwear is an abomination.

Tragic collection...Philo's most painfully boring yet and some of the looks are ridiculously unwearable!

After the Prada show and during the rest of Milan I started to feel as if fashion as it stands was on the brink of a positive shift away from the anonymity that has choked this industry for the last few years...an anonymity that Celine dictated from Phoebe's first collection. That is why I feel and even hope the days where Celine had a choke hold over the industry are over. This collection would certainly be a valid indication of that.

It's incoherent and messy. I have no understanding as to why some of these pieces were made, especially the grid overly thats's attached with buttons. Those shoes are absolute horrors. :yuk:

i like the red floral print and some of the looks, usually her collections grow on me after a few months (but last season hasnt yet and this looks more like that) i dont know..it seems like she went in a few too many directions here

What a mess. She used to be a favorite of mine, but now I don't really look forward to her shows anymore and this collection shows me that I was right not to. All this lacks of coherence and appears to be terribly unflattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->