Céline S/S 2015 Paris

Hmm. She's the type of woman who can sell you anything once she begins speaking, I admit I was also moved by the way she explained where she was coming from with this collection to Tim Blanks. But all this references leave you wondering how authentic she is with her intentions.

While there are noteworthy moments in this collection, I can pass the feeling of how sloppy this all looks. Finger pointing past masters is not helping either. She should stop sugarcoating things and go back to make some serious clothing. Because she is capable of that, even when her sensibility is shifting to something more fluid and free.

I thought the styling was interesting, how the jewelry looked like lanyards. Maybe she's realizing that people are starting to turn on her. Celine is never going to be able to become as powerful as Louis Vuitton, no matter what LVMH says.

Full video.

Excellent collection and, as expected, it looks even more beautiful in motion. The fringed dresses and the flowy ribboned pieces are so gorgeous.

^The soundtrack isn't the original one, the original was 'This Woman's work' by Kate Bush.

Does anyone have a link to this show with the original music, with Kate Bush on the soundtrack? I can't seem to find it?

style.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->