Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2010 : Eva Mendes & Jamie Dornan by Steven Klein

Same concept, same models, same photographer. This looks better than last season, at least for me.

i do like it...thanks 4 the scans...

I know it's kind of like a sequel, but this just looks like they took last season's images and changed the background. It works again, as did the last one - but I have to say I miss the almost minimalist quality of a/w. It was actually a lot more sexy than this IMO...

Boring or not,I love it.
I can not bore Eva &Jamie.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
eva mendes is so good for calvin klein (worldwide) it's sick. the campaign is just so-so, but she's soooo right.

jamie dornan is extremely good looking but somehow hes not the best friends with the camera... almost always... its like if hes tired of looking sexy so hes not even trying... theres no chemisty between those two, they look rather like two desperate castaways.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ this makes sense, they still look good though. But really, this is no different than last season's. Uhm, sorry, the sand and the color scheme are different.

CK jeans adverts are always hot... it would be interesting - let's even say original, to try another concept.

Rememberme to CK Jeans with Natalia Vodianova

won't they ever get tired of showing this agressively sexual side of eva? :huh:

all I can say is that I love the background, nice departure from the all white. That's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->