Calvin Klein Jeans F/W 06.07 : Kate Moss and Jamie Dornan

Anyone know why CK dropped Carmen Kass as their spokesmodel or whatever? It seems like she did an ad, and then it kinda dissappeared... And she didnt even do the runway show for CK. :S

style.com said:
Kate's Mates
Kate Moss' first Calvin Klein shoot in seven years wrapped on Sunday. To celebrate, the company invited old friends (Mario Sorrenti, Camilla Nickerson), and new (Lindsay Lohan, Gemma Ward) to the East Village hotspot European Union for a private dinner last night. "It's nice to be back with the boys again," she said, gesturing toward photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, who shot the campaign. "It's kind of strange being back at Calvin, but I love it." Kelly Klein, who knows Moss from her early days, was also on hand. "I think it's a really good idea," she said about rehiring Moss. "I don't know who thought of it, but it feels right for the brand right now. And she looks great, maybe even better than before."

-—Sarah Cristobal with Laird Borrelli (Tiffany & Co.)

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/editorial/parties/data/041006.xml

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Moss' Calvin Klein ad campaign

will someone plizzz post the pics of kate moss' ad camp with jamie dornan:blush: plizzzz i hope its out cos i saw the small pics and i really want it:woot: :woot: :woot:

He has a great profile but they could have used him more.

There are more pics, also with him alone, but I can't find them:(
I think this ad is really gorge:heart:

Ck

Here are some ads of just jamie,
0047E12.jpg

0017E22.jpg

I'll scan some more later.

LOOOOVE these ads! Kate looks better than ever! Kate´s like wine... better and better as the years pass :flower:

Does anyone have the finished productt i wanna save it on my compp :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->