Calvin Klein Jeans & Underwear 'My Calvins' S/S 2019 by Glen Luchford

Calvin Klein Jeans & Underwear S/S 2019

Photographer: Glen Luchford
Stylist: Melanie Ward
Cast: Shawn Mendes, Noah Centineo, Kendall Jenner, A$AP Rocky, Jasmine Daniels, Anna Ewers, Jiali Zhao, Lulu Tenney, Ernesto Cervantes, Fernando Albaladejo and Timo Baumann

wwd

Let's be honest, Tyrone Lebon did this much better. They should have just rehired him.

Very underwhelming for Luchford! I quite like the first shot. The mood looks great. And maybe the one with the skater boy. Other than that it's really generic.

Oh look, Lulu is still here!

Lulu must be under contract. I cant think of any other reason she would still be working for the brand.

It looks pretty decent. I like this much better than all the jeans ads under Raf and Willy.

I just am baffled that they would choose to shoot this in a dated looking house that probably smells like cigarette smoke and feet.

It’s not necessarily a bad campaign. The lighting is quite nice. And the dingy motel like setting kinda reminds me of the infamously banned Meisel campaign from the 90s. But I just can’t take Calvin Klein serious as a brand anymore.

There's another campaign for this:

Calvin Klein Underwear, Jeans & Swimwear S/S 2019

Photographer:
Tyler Mitchell
Stylist: Melanie Ward
Hair Stylist: Jawara
Makeup Artist: Emi Kaneko
Set Designer: Colin Donahue
Casting Director: Ashley Brokaw
Models: Anna Ewers, Birgit Kos, Blesnya Minher, Ernesto Cervantes, Fernando Albaladejo, Jiali Zhao, Kendall Jenner, Lulu Tenney, Oumie Jammeh, Rebecca Leigh Longendyke, Solange van Doorn

designscene

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->