2785P0075.jpg

2785P0076.jpg
2785P0077.jpg

2785P0078.jpg
2785P0079.jpg

2785P0080.jpg
2785P0081.jpg

sorry, and when you get to that site, scroll down to camilla finn

She's very beautiful....but still I find her kind of dull. Maybe when she gets older.

she's only 14!!! wow so young
she was supermodel of the world 2005 wasn't she?

Last edited by a moderator:
The other model is Monique Olsen.

Camila annoys me, all she does is smile with cute stupid dimples in her cheeks. On the runway she looks bland. But I'll post some backstage pics for the people who do like her. I gotta admit that she's very pretty, I prefer her in print, but she's still sort of bland anyhow, which is most likely due to her young age.

when i see these ads i don't feel like i am buying these clothes !
It's just like kids cloths line for me ..

Why do they chose such young model ? yes she is thin (skinny) but it's normal she is not a woman yet lol

Camilla (or is it Camila), is pretty much flawless. But that hardly matters because she appears to think that she has to smile with her head on one side to try to convince her mom to buy her a new barbie doll. Hardly the look anybody over 13 aspires towards. She needs to learn the moves and she needs to grow - the clothes hang on her like she's a little girl all dressed up in her mom's clothes.

But, thanks perlefine for these last pix. With some harsher make up she looks completely insane, which adds some mystery to her look. Which she needs badly...

She reminds me of Emmy Rossum, but in my opinion Emmy is even more beautiful. What they have in common, except their general coloring, is that they are unquestionable drop-dead-gorgeous but also VERY boring. Fortunately for Emmy she is a very talented singer and intelligent enough to take direction. Either Camilla will learn the moves or if she's lucky she's going to be Alessandra Ambrosio version 2. If she's lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->