CANADA crowned Miss Universe

jssy4eva said:
WOW....that dress on the USA contestant is...wow.....i'm speechless.....

Maybe she chose it for comedic relief.. seriously though.. made me Laught Out Loud... :lol:

How do you get to the UK on a maple syrup truck...hes just fooling you americans..lol

we do that alot:D

CharlottefromCA said:
Maybe she chose it for comedic relief.. seriously though.. made me Laught Out Loud... :lol:

I SURE hope so!!! (okay, that was my only other thought)

i really don't find her pretty at all ! :ninja:
too much makeup & very generic
not impressed ! haha :doh:

can some1 tell me the difference between miss world and universe or is miss world just something ive invented ?? :flower:

tiamaria they're basically the same thing
except run by different ppl
miss universe is american & miss world is british :flower:

I get it know lol it just totaly confused me !!! blonde moment i thinks.
so can you enter both i wonder ?? seems as they are by different people imagine winning both wow that would be great.

Miss Puerto Rico was who I was rooting for lol, although I didn't watch. After seeing her I said "she's gonna win" lol.

Tinuviel said:
Was anyone else laughing their ***es off at the way Miss USA walked or rather bounced?

I spotted that too! :lol: She had that jerking motion which wasn't very graceful!

Yay Rye-High!! (Can you tell I'm alumni??) :P

adorefaith said:
the link doesnt seem to be working..?
but thanks for posting..

i'd love to see a pic of her..
i have a few friends attending ryerson---great school.

Anyhow....I'm kind of surprised she won - although I didn't watch - the couple of times I read press on her, or came upon an interview - I never thought she had anything pertinent to say.

Just sort of the same-old-same-old...not overly intelligent, or interesting...

What was it that set her apart??

Top 5

Top 5
Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Canada, Venezuela

UNI05_3784.jpg

Here is a clip of Natalie's crowning! It also has a few clips of her performance in Miss Canada back in January, as well as clips of her in Miss Universe.

Enjoy!

http://www.genesismultimedia.tv/muc05r2.htm
mu05.jpg

Go down to the very bottom on the left, where it says Natalie Glebova, Miss Universe 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't want her to win, but overall I feel she deserved it. I was going for Puerto Rico or Venezuala, but when it came down to the questions, basically everybody had a stupid answer except Canada. There wasn't anything too original about her answer either, but it was much better than the others. I also felt Canada had one of the best bodies..but Puerto Rico and Venezuala were the prettiest.

I agree Mya, the competition was very tough in the top 5 as far as beauty goes. It was obvious Canada was winning after the top 5 answers that the other girls gave. They all buckled under pressure, except Canada.

Puerto Rico really wowed me, her performance was amazing throughout the whole night.

Just an interesting fact, but Puerto Rico was supposed to sign with ELITE in NYC, but she chose to compete for Miss Puerto Rico instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->