Candy #02 F/W 2010.11 : James Franco by Terry Richardson

You can now buy the issue online, it's really expensive though...
I wan't to see the editorials!

Some Previews

76078930.jpg

facebook/candymagazine

^ Love the Wintour one. :lol: Is that Ash Stymest?
Seems like a great issue!

Who is the picture between Amy and Anna supposed to be? It looks so familiar to me, but I can't place it at all.

dc345addf491.jpg

Kembra Pfahler photographed by Terry Tsiolis, styled by Paul Stura and interviewed by Casey Spooner
7b4db7b7f9c2.jpg

Amanda Lepore photographed by Jeremy Kost, styled by James Valeri and interviewed by Ladyfag Nyc
e39971a360a4.jpg

TRIBUTE TO LADY GAGA
Edward Vigiletti photographed by Marcelo Krasilcic and styled by Sonny Groo
985360301c31.jpg

Hamish Bowles photographed by Steven Meisel, with text by Miguel Figueroa
Facebook/Candy

All the previews posted here don't do any justice to the real magazine... there are amazing editorials in this issue! of course my favourites are the more subtle and ambiguous, not the heavy drag ones, but that's just my taste. Therefore, I absolutely love the boys in silk and satin story by Karim Sadli and Robbie Spencer, Barbra tribute by Juan Gatti, 90's grunge story by Thomas Gidding and Luke Day, Twiggy/Charles Guislain by Barry Lategan, and Bruce Weber's unreleased pictures of Peter Johnson and boys in dresses, just to name a few. The cover subject editorial, Franco by Terry Richardson, is in my opinion the most disturbing piece in this issue, you don't know if he is playing a role or not...

Last edited by a moderator:
'YOU KNOW I'M NO GOOD'
Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Styling: Robbie Spencer
Model: Ash Stymest
Source: yvymag

BTS pictures:

James Franco in drag is sick :lol: oddly enough i find the whole thing appealing. you gotta love this guy :lol:

and lol Ash makes a good Amy Winehouse even if i'm getting this Imogen Heap vibe from his shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Devil Wears Anna
by Brett Lyod

frockwriter

^that is hilarious. I actually quite like the first shot with the fur and the starbucks cup :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->