H&M Magazine Winter 2009 : Cameron Russell by Terry Richardson

Missy + Cameron + Terry sounds very good but unfortunately the result is boring. The models look stunning but the execution isn't good... Terry's photography has lost its appeal to me.

All the eds looks bit similar to me. Don't like any of them. Anyway thanks for posting vogue28 & rumc.

oh will visit their show- room tomorrow then. theres such cool girl working there and there`s always their magazine you can easily get

no i`m not in paris) and i actually dont know if the catalog is in show room, but show room recived all material in advance for pr, so, i saw and took for shooting jimmy choo for H& M collection at the end of septemeber already)

Last edited by a moderator:
Party People
Models: Missy Rayder, Cameron Russell, Govan Baird, JR, Matthew & Cole Mohr
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Stylist: George Cortina

No tags

Close To Me
Model: Maryna Linchuk

No tags

Favourite Things
Model: Chanel Iman

No tags

h&m

The magazine is pretty much available in every H&M in Holland.

It should be pretty much available in all stores, wherever you may be as well.

All stores are sent deliveries of them. Some give them away with purchase, some stack them up in the magazine holders within the stores, if anyone can't find it, I'd just ask. The store, if they have any left, will have them somewhere.

H&M goes above and beyond with its advertising - and it works (dammit for my wallet!) :lol:

I'm still annoyed by the fact that Maryna's nipples were removed. That is sickening. If they sell transparent clothes and let models wear them with nothing underneath and sexy poses they should be able to handle that.
The pictures are somewhat provocative and sexy, not her breasts. :doh::innocent:

But I still think that the magazine is great. Nice content.

The Party People ed was perfectly executed. They look like they're having a great time and Cameron Russell looks really beautiful.

Hey, someone knows the last name of the Matthew male model on the "Party People" edit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->