Candy #4 Summer 2012 : Tilda Swinton by Xevi Muntane

I'm surprised by the idea of using a pregnant man, however; I think the execution is piss poor and would find a photographer such as Matthew Stone more apt. for such ideas(or a photographer with great wit and humor). This editorial is embarrassing, in my opinion.

I like Tilda's editorial it seems Victor-Victoria-ish and Tilda is give Raquel Zimmermann a run for her money in the chameleon department.

I kinda like the Transhispania, it is not the highest concept but the images and styling are nice.

I agree with whomever said that Baby Boom would have been better if it had been done with more wit, injecting the S&M element was not the way to go.

Absolutely hate the Tilda Swinton shoot, I often find it hard to be convinced by her acting roles and this comes across in a lot of her shoots; she's got a terrible sort of awkwardness, it feels contrived and amateur and her striking face and incredible outfits fail to mask it.
I'm entirely unconvinced by this brash, tacky editorial they've got her in. She should stick to conceptual and beautiful, such as her Tim Walker shoot for W.

Editorial: Body Double / Andrej Pejic by Ali Mahdavi

Art Direction & Styling: Suzanne von Aichinger
Hair: Marc Orsatelli
Makeup: Megumi Intano

source: filepmotwary via designscene.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back